Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The TMS configuration is inconsistent

former_member355261
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 2 sap ecc 6 ides systems on two different machines, and I want to create a transport route between them.

So I configured the TMS by makin the first one a domain controller and added the second one without problems, but I have the following error appearing in the domain controller system "The TMS configuration is inconsistent" and I'm not able to create transport routes between the two systems.

I searched a lot for a solution to this problem but without success, so please help me find what's wrong here.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all check the TMS alert monitor and perform stms check in stms... Hopefully you might get a clue on your next action plan.

Regards

shanthosh

former_member355261
Participant
0 Kudos

When performing Check -> Connection test in TMS, I'm getting the following error USER_TMSADM_DENIED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if tmsadm user is locked or not. Execute report TMS_UPDATE_PWD_OF_TMSADM in 000 client of domain controller and update the password of the other system....

former_member355261
Participant
0 Kudos

The user TMSADM is not locked in both systems.

I ran the report TMS_UPDATE_PWD_OF_TMSADM in 000 client of domain controller, then I entered the password of the other system, then I've got the screen Change Log of TMSADM's Password with overall return code 0000.

But when performing Check -> Connection test in TMS, I'm still getting the same error USER_TMSADM_DENIED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please verify the entry of FQDN in host file( in DEV and QAS) and please follow the below steps :

In DEV (Domain controller):

- Delete the TST system in STMS

- Delete RFC in SM59

- Delete TMSADM user in SU01 (client 000)

In TST

- STMS and connect to Domain Controller

- System ask for password then select "New password ..." entrie and put the password

- The system ask for logon in domain controler, put client 000, user and password

- System wait for aprrove

In DEV (Domain controller):

- Approve TST system in STMS

- The system ask for logon in all systems

- The system return error "Password not valid" SO THE PROBLEM IS THE PASSWORD

- Run report TMS_UPDATE_PWD_OF_TMSADM (se38)

- Select the entrie "New password ..." and execute

- System ask "Dou you want to transfer...", select YES

- System ask for logon in all systems so put client 000, user and password

- Active the Transport Routes

Regards,

Krishna

former_member355261
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it's working now.

But I'm not able to create Standard Configuration => Development and Production System, is this normal ? Please tell me how to fix it to be able to transport objects between the two systems.

Answers (0)