SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process for Equipment Repair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Equipment sent to usage site A --> Activity type is In Operation.  After some days of usage the equipment got some repairs, so till the equipment is repaired the settlement should not happen for these days.  In this scenario when I am creating the Shipping Document (Internal Indicator for Transaction Type: 3 - Change of Activity Type) to change the activity type from 02-In Operation to 03-Repair I am getting the below error.

Can you suggest me the process to map this scenario.

'Available stock with acty type 02 but removal sequence does not allow use'

IMG Settings:

Inventory Management per Equipment Type for Shipping Documents: 1 - Chronological, without shortfall qty/missing parts

Maintain Activity Types for Equipment Removal Sequence

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Please check if the document is partially settled  . this is caused if the document is partially settled .

0 Kudos

Hi Sabyasachi,

Settlement will be done on monthly basis.  In between for few days customer can't use the equipment due to break down.  So for these number of days customer should not be billed.  As per my understanding the activity type must be changed to avoid settlement.

Best Regards,

K. Rajendra Prasad Rao

0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra ,

For a detailed study i think the document has to checked in the system .

nevertheless for troubleshooting

just check the value of the field j_3gbeweg in table j_3gbelk .

that is the transaction type whether it is 2, 3 or 4 .

Accordingly you will have to set the removal sequence in the customizing

I mean the removal sequence has to be set for each transaction type .

you have to check what is the transaction type of the document for this case and maintain the customizing accordingly . have a look at the example below for reference .

0 Kudos

Hi Sabyasachi,

The issue got resolved, thank for your reply.

Best Regards,

K.Rajendra Prasad Rao