Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Establish Connection to AS Java with Available Profiles

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am installing AS Java on SAP Netweaver 7.4 SR2.

During the installation I got the below error on 28th Phase out of 29th.

"Deploy Java Components"

Below is the Error Log as extracted from SAPINST Log File

[ Error ] Could not establish connection to AS Java on [WIN-9OD90N7C:50204]. Cannot establish connection with any of the available profiles:

url=WIN-9OD90N7C:50204 protocol=p4 (None); Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 192.168.245.130 and port: 50204

Check if server is started, access point for the protocol is available, and IP/Host name is accessible on network.. Check if the host and port specified are correct and AS Java is up and running.

[ LOG EXCEPTION ]  :: Could not establish connection to AS Java on [WIN-9OD90N7C:50204]. Cannot establish connection with any of the available profiles:

url=WIN-9OD90N7C:50204 protocol=p4 (None); Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 192.168.245.130 and port: 50204

Check if server is started, access point for the protocol is available, and IP/Host name is accessible on network.. Check if the host and port specified are correct and AS Java is up and running.

javax.naming.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: Cannot establish connection with any of the available profiles:

Check if server is started, access point for the protocol is available, and IP/Host name is accessible on network.]

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:386)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.getContext(SessionImpl.java:215)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.reconnectDeployer(DeployProcessorImpl.java:1954)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.waitResultForOfflineDeploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:1626)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:903)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.deploy.DeployCommand.performOperation(DeployCommand.java:208)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.deploy.DeployCommand.executeCommand(DeployCommand.java:540)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:197)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner.execute(Runner.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner.main(Runner.java:61)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: Cannot establish connection with any of the available profiles:

Check if server is started, access point for the protocol is available, and IP/Host name is accessible on network.

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getNextAvailableBroker(Destination.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getRemoteBroker(Destination.java:39)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:298)

... 14 more

Thanks and Regards

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dan_pfingsten2
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you ever find a resolution to this?

0 Kudos

The error is

192.168.245.130 and port: 50204

Now if its windows server, try to open these ports in the firewall.

By default windows closes ports which are not open.

Second,

check your /etc/hosts file if it contains the IP and the hostname on which you are installing.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

Just stop the installation, do the full restart and then try again on the same phase

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

Have a look at the below KB article. This might help.

1711920 - Connection to ICM using P4 protocoll fails

regards,

pavan

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cannot open connection to host: 192.168.245.130 and port: 50204

Could you share result for telnet <hostname> 50204 .In addition please follow SAP Note  1134222 - Cannot access AS Java via P4 connection

Good luck !!

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Many Thanks  for your suggestion. However I would like to know that from where I can maintain the P4 Parameter. I found out the problem.

"No Server with Protocol P4 Connected"

Can you please suggest the location where I can found that file where I need to maintain the ICM parameter ?

Thanks and Regards
Anurag

Sriram2009
Active Contributor