Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears wage type- Indian payroll

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

One of our client, we would like to create the Arrears wage type, details are given below:-

Salary structure

Basic salary

HRA

Conveyance

Other Allowance

Personal Pay

The first four component Arrears wage type are already configure, we would like to create the Arrears wage type for personal pay.

In salary slip right side wage type are coming, after Arrears wage types are coming then left side deduction are coming.

Please suggest how to create Arrears wage type & map in salary slip.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a common practice in many organisations to use one w/t for a type of payment or deduction, even in the case of arrears.  The payslip can be configured so that the pay period is shown using the V0 split in the wage type entry in RT.   We had used a custom operation for this and custom payslip rule.

In Canada, operation KSETI T=ST is used to set the "T" Type of V0 Split through a PCR.  Check the operation to set/check the split for your country.  These splits are usually set for IT 14, and in retro processing.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

For the arrear wage type you will creat two wage types . i.e Carry Forward and Brought Forward. Two make personal pay's arrear wage type you take the basis pay carry forward and brough forward model wage type from system.

After that you have to add these wage type in the IN42,IN43 & IN44 pcr. In your case it would be customer specific pcr i.e Z or Y. Check and do the necessary changes in that.

Suppose i am taking your carry foward wage type is 4000 and brough forward wage type is 5000. where Personal Pay is 3000

then PCR design would be,

IN42

ELIMI *

SUBWTD4000

IN43

ELIMI *

ADDWTD4000

IN44

ELIMI *

ADDWTE5000

This arrear wage type 5000 will be add in the earning part of the payslips and also add to gross earning. If you are suing PE51 for payslips design then WT5000 will be add under windows id section and cumulation ID section.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

SaiKrishna2024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have done the same steps but arrears amount not adding to current month gross.

Because client want add it to current month gross based on that ESI and Ptax will be calculated, kindly let me know your inputs.

Thanks,

Sai Krishna

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arrear amount is not be added to current gross for statutory calculation. Due to arrear if ESI & Ptax amount is being changed on the previous month then it will come under as ESI arrear or Ptax arrear.

Note:- Create your own query with details issue.

Regards,

Sankarsan

SaiKrishna2024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, i will post new query in forum,

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Krishna