cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not start the app due to a configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue to be resolved asap, need your assistance.

I have implemented SAP Fiori apps (Approve Purchase Order, Approve Purchase Contract, My Leave Request and Approve Leave Request)

We have only one Gateway system and 3 back end ECC systems.

Gateway Client 220 is integrated with ECC Dev and performed all the configurations and tested successfully.

We have created a new client 320 with a copy of client 220, Integrated 320 client to ECC quality system and performed necessary configurations and while testing Approve Purchase order and Approve Purchase Contract tiles are loading the count from ECC Quality system but when I click on the tile it throws an error "could not start the app due to a configuration problem" and when I click the error ot is being redirected to Client 220.

From the inspect element I found below error

2015-04-13 12:22:13 INTEROP service's ResolveLink operation returned 2 targets for hash '#PurchaseOrder-approve', first one is used. - used target: {"id":"PurchaseOrder-approve~652","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"","text":"Approve Purchase Orders","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve","applicationAlias":"ApprovePurchaseOrders","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/mm_po_apv"}

ignored target: {"id":"PurchaseOrder-approve~65k","shellType":"FLP","postParameters":"","text":"Approve Purchase Orders","applicationData":"SAPUI5.Component=ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve","applicationAlias":"ApprovePurchaseOrders","applicationType":"URL","url":"/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/mm_po_apv"} sap.ushell_abap.adapters.abap.NavTargetResolutionAdapter

I did not found any duplicate # key entries in table USOBHASH.

Any response is highly appreciated, thanks in advance

Regards,

Srujan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joaquin_fornas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you please put a screenshot of the error in transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG ?

In the meantime, also check this:

Regards

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

Thanks for the reply,

I don't find any entries in /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG, I have checked the provided link and system alias entries are in place as described.

I have deleted # key entry for Purchase Order from table USOBHASH and created a new entry by clicking call browser from transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE. Now I am not getting an error when I click on the tile.

But this is working fine only on my PC, I checked from many other PC's but I am facing the same issue as mentioned earlier

Regards,

Srujan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue got resolved, for each service for the implemented apps (ex: mm_po_apv, hcm_lr_apv, mm_pc_apv etc...), we have changed the logon procedure from "standard" to "Alternative Logon Procedure" and it worked out, no error is encountered as before. Below screen for your reference.

Regards,

Srujan

0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Michael

SAP AGS Fiori Support & SCN Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for that, I have raised an OSS message to SAP, to seek their assistance on the solution I followed to fix the issue. I have reverted back the changes and reproduced the issue for SAP guys to investigate further, at last they concluded me there is an external alias defined for /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap in transaction SICF in GP1/320, which contains a hard-coded client 220.

This is responsible for the fact that the services are redirected/opened in client 220

After removing the client hard-coded in system alaises under /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ in transaction SICF, I have reverted back the change from "Alternative Logon Procedure" to "standard" in logon procedure of each service and tested, now the issue got resolved.

This could help someone to resolve the similar issue.

Thanks everyone

Regards,

Srujan

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

Yes, I am facing very similiar error. Could you please help with the snapshot, where the client was hardcoded ?

: This relates to my issue.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Client was hard coded in the following navigation path

SICF -> F4 -> Extenal Aliases -> default_host ->/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap -> logon data

In logon data development client was maintained for some reasons while working in development environment. This was the reason, even we logged into quality client it was getting redirected to development client.

Regards,

Srujan.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

oh ok..I dont have any client hardcoded there Still I get this error. Anyways lets wait for SAP to reply.

Thanks

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Upgrading to 1.26.13 solved my problem.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks for that update Srujan!