SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document date is before current settlement date

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

• We have a Z-Transaction through which shipping document and PBE document for equipment is created in background based on the user input in module pool screen.

• Then based on the PBE document we do settlement.

• Now we are receiving error "Document date is before current settlement date" which we didn't received these many days

• We checked config "Mapping category & settlement dates" & table "J_3GKONZAB" the current settlement equipment date is updating as next date to settlement run date for example - If settlement run is done on 09/04/2015 "CurSetEqui" date is updating as 10/04/2015

• So I'm unable to create even shipping/pbe documents for current date

NOTE: We are do settlement run during our testing phase very frequently at that time there were no error but we are facing this error only now.

Regards

Varun.M

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Varun ,

this will normally happen when you run a settlement the dates are updated .

Are you running the complete settlement run ?

or you are running for certain documents or company code .

if the settlement is not a complete run then the settlement post processing is to be run (j3gn).

if still the issue is not resolved you can consider changing the dates in table j_3gkonzab to the appropriate dates and go ahead with the document creation .

0 Kudos

Hi Sabya,

Thanks for your response. I'll check it and let me share the results.

Regards

Varun.M