cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the programme "UJT_MIGRATE_100_TO_101"

0 Kudos

Dear all,I want to know if I run the programme""UJT_MIGRATE_100_TO_101"",will all the forms of the library in BPC10 be migrated to BPC10.1.

just now I do some settings to the form in BPC10 just like the picture below,but after running the programme,the form in BPC10.1 didn't change,if I want to do that, what can I do,please hlep,thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie,

The report option is not related with an ABAP program "UJT_MIGRATE_100_TO_101". It's a report specific setting.

If you created report A and saved it in server folder in BPC 10.0, then open the same report in BPC 10.1, then the settings should remains same for this report.

But if you created report A in BPC 10.1, and in BPC 10.1 you created a new report B, then the setting will be different.

Best Regards,
Arjen

0 Kudos

Dear Arjen,

thanks for your reply,but now I create report A and do the setting just like the above picture,then save it in server folder  in BPC10.0, then run the programme,but when open the report A in BPC10.1, the setting is disappear,so how to solve this problem,please help,thank you!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jie,

As far as  I know the reports are migrate when you run the programme "UJT_MIGRATE_100_TO_101", we need to migrate layout by using the following option which is available in 10.0

we migrated  the layouts 7.5  version to 10.0 version by using EvDRE Migration. I am not sure about 10.1. Please check this option is available in 10.1 if available do the migration in this way...

(Currently I am working in 10.0 only so I am unable to check)

Regards,

Saida Reddy G

former_member193143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jie,

Please go through the following link, here clearly mention the migration points.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53131

Regards,

Saida Reddy G