SAP for Professional Services Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and cultivate collaborative learning in group discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors Migration limits

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

One of our customers is worried about our migration capabilities and I would like to give them an accurate response to their concerns.

• They would like to upload dunring the firs data load Employee records from the last 50 years. Can they do this? Is there any limitation in terms of Mb or data age?
  • What would be the average time to upload 4500 Employee Data sets? Could you provide me with some metrics for the average and worst case?

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Gonzalo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I am not aware of any limits, but if each file is too big it can take a long time. I recommend bite size chunks of 5,000 records or less, just in case there are any errors.

For 4,500 records you could upload them in a 4 to 8 hours - as long as there are no errors 🙂

All the best,

Luke

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalo,

I am not aware of any limits, but if each file is too big it can take a long time. I recommend bite size chunks of 5,000 records or less, just in case there are any errors.

For 4,500 records you could upload them in a 4 to 8 hours - as long as there are no errors 🙂

All the best,

Luke