cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHA clearing account value not matching in GRN & Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have identified some cases where different values are getting populated for CHA clearing during goods receipt & invoice. This is a case of import scenario where following steps are performed.

a. Import PO is created (currency as USD)

b. Custom MIRO is performed

c. Goods Receipt is done (CHA clearing account gets hit)

d. MIRO is performed for CHA agent with total value entered in Rupees (CHA clearing account gets hit)

This mismatch is for certain cases only. I am unable to create same scenario in my test system.Can you please let me know in what all cases we can have this mismatch.

Regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for your case the below link applies to you .Please check the link.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghavendra for the link, but the rounding off doesnt seem to be the issue since in OB08 it is maintained till 2 decimal places only.

I want to know how CHA clearing amount is calculated during MIRO when

a. PO/MIGO is in USD & MIRO is in Rs.

b. Amount entered in MIRO (Rs.) is higher than that in PO/MIGO.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do one thing .

please try the silumation at SPRO--MM--valuation and acct determination --account determination ---without wizaed -configure auto postings ---account simulation .Provide plant material and moment type , system will provide all the postings and assigned GLs so that you can find the OBYC key for the CHA clearing account if any .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Correct GLs getting hit. The issue is different amount getting posted to CHA clearing account at time of MIGO & MIRO. I have tried to replicate the same by changing exchange rate before MIRO but getting same amount for clearing account.

Also we are maintaining exchange rate till 2 digits only (1 USD = Rs. 62.80000).

Regards

Virender