cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Account Determination based on Sales Order Document Type & Service Order Type

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have Customer Service Module with Resource Related Billing for services attached with SD.

When DP90 runs sales document debit memo request is created & then debt memo is created.

I need to configure Revenue Account Determination based on Sales Order Type and also based on Service Order Type.

I did not see any field catalogue in revenue account determination for order type, For communication structure KOMKCV Header and KOMPCV Item level there is no field for sales order type nor service order type.

Is it possible to bring in both order types? Can ABAP person do it?

How to bring these fields?

Is it possible & recommendd to have service order type filed AURAT for service order into this sturcture?

Is this configuration is OK acceptable by SAP? If so is there any chnace for issues errors & wrong determination from FI CO view?

Your valued input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Prakash Parikh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Yes, you can certainly add new table fields into the field catalog KOMKCV and KOMPCV and use it during account determination. You will also have to add these new fields in the user exit RV60AFZZ for it to work. I believe you will need ABAPer's help to make this work. The abaper will have to crate a ZZFIELD (ZZAUART for example) and put it in the structure and use the same in the user exit to pass the values.

In your case, what I am not sure is, are you looking to modify the existing standard tables or creating new ones. My suggestion is to create the new condition tables with these new fields (like document type) after adding it to the field catalog. Only modify the access sequence (KOFI) in such a way that your new tables are access first before it goes into standard tables (or you can adjust it according to your scenario.

We have done it in our company and it is working fine. Basically what we have done is to create new tables instead of modifying the standard ones. We have adjusted the access sequence in such a way that some of our custom tables are accessed first before the standard SAP tables (C001 to C005).

I found a similar requirement on SCN. This might help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your reply. I have planned for only new table for this. We have to use both KOFI & KOFK as we have revenue & costing both.

My major issue is how to bring inservice order type (IW32 TCODE for service order).

I shall appreciate if anyone has use to bring this field in to KOMKCV Header in revenue account deterination.

Thaks

Prakash Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Unfortunately I have not worked much on the IW32 area. But what i am seeing is that the order  type in IW32 is still AUART. May be AUART internally gets filled up when the program runs while creating the invoice and saving it. If it dose then, i think your table should work.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

I had also same feeling and I worked with ABAPer. I could bring Service Order Type field AURAT to KOMKCV at Header. Many thanks for answering which worked correctly. Closed.

Awarded.

Thanks

Prakash Parikh

hillary123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash, Can i see the logic code on the userexit on how you bring AURAT to KOMKCV?

Answers (0)