Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts on Campaign features in C4C

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to set up the Campaign management scenario. However, I am confused with the features of Campaigns in C4C since I could not find any detailed information for the same.

I have created a Target Group, Email template for email campaign and Campaign with status "Planned".

1.  Can we assign Survey to a Campaign and how to capture the response from the same?

2. How to set up the system for email bounces? What are the settings required for notifications to appear when an email bounce happens?

3.  I have created a Response Option with category "Positive" but I am not sure how to use this in Campaign and what is the use of it, please explain.

4.  Can we set up Campaign Automation in C4C like SAP CRM 7.0? Please explain.

Please help.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member696337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are also having this requirement. The issue that we are getting is we are unable to link the survey to the email template. We have placed the placeholder but still facing the issue. What are we missing can you please help.

Warm Regards,

Pushpa

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Have you taken a look at the business operation guide in SMP?

Please have a look at that first...

Best Regards,

Pragya

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pragya,

I have checked in SAP C4C Administrator Guide, Feb 2015 release, but found very limited information on Campaign and its features.

I do not have Business Operation Guide in SMP.  Could you help me out with this document please.

Regards,

Maddy

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Search Campaign in the Help Center and you will get the below information on the Help Link for Campaign.

This will explain how you will add the Survey in E-mail Template and send the campaign.

E-mail template must be designed to capture the Survey using the place holder /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/Survey/SurveyID

With the placeholders /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI or /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/SubscriptionLink/SubscriptionURI in the template the recipient can indicate to be removed from future mailings by either simply unsubscribe by e-mail or on an external landing page.

To know more you can search on E-mail Template in Help Center.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandan

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Greetings .  Thank you for your reply.

Could you please help with how to set up the system for email bounces? What are the settings required for notifications to appear when an email bounce happens?

Regards,

Maddy

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Below are my observations on your queries, however I have never tried this.

1. For Campaign Automation, C4C has provided the Send E-mail functionality as an E-mail Interaction as shown in below screen.

2. For E-mail Bounce, assign task to account owner feature seems to be available for the Campaigns.

Regards,

Chandan

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Chandan.  I will check your inputs and get back to you for details if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

can you please provide the link to the help center text for campaigns. It seems to be not reachable in my system (see image, why is this so inconsequent??). I would like to read the full part about the survey link.

Thanks

Julia

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julia,

Not sure why you are not able to see details on Campaign when you try to search for Campaign in Help Center.

Below is link for Campaigns. (Replace with your tenant URL)

https://myXXXXXX.crm.ondemand.com/sap/ap/ui/repository/SAP_BYD_WEKTRA/CP/cp.html?manifest=CBB13EAF7C...

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works, thank you very much

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

Below is what I got with respect to campaign, e-mail template and Unsubscribe features. Would like to share with you.

1.Either /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI or /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/SubscriptionLink/SubscriptionURI must be within your template.

One of these unsubscribe links are required for e-mail campaigns. You can only upload a template for use in e-mail campaigns if it includes an unsubscribe link. (You can check more on these place holders in Help Center)

2. I tried using the /FormCampaignExecutionPlaceholder/MailingPermissionDenyMailToURI in my e-mail template and found that when a recipient clicks this link in the e-mail and sends back the unsubscribe e-mail, the system treats the unsubscribe e-mail automatically and changes in the contact master data for channel E-Mail to Opt-Out in the Marketing Permissions.

And next time this Recipient won't be contacted next time whenever the campaign is triggered.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I defined the placeholder in the e-mail template and I can upload it in the system, however it is not compiled when a email is sent to a customer. Isn't there any field containing the "SubscriptionURI" within the campaign execution?

I am struggling on how to populate that placeholder.

Thank you so much,

Pier

0 Kudos

Hi Toson,

You need to add the place holder in the template in the form of html code:

<p><a href="mailto:{put your place holder between these curly braces}Unsubscribe</a></p>

You would also need to save your template with UTF-8 encoding.

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Paresh