cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery type NL cannot be invoiced with billing type F2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When having a transport order, (instead of a sales order) I create a delivery with VL10B (standard Delivery type NL)

When using VF01 for the invoice I get the message

"Delivery type NL cannot be invoiced with billing type F2"

What can be done in customizing...I can't find it...

Any good suggestions will be rewarded.

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please tell me if ZNL is the same as NL?
I received error "Delivery type ZNL can't be invoiced". Shipments can’t be invoiced on SAP for the below FPCs and the above error log appears. Please advise what’s the solution.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Del Type NL is not relevant for billing

If you want to create billing for the transport order - need to use the NLCC del type which is relevant for billing.

*Try ,if not , let me know

*rewards if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

NLCC doesn't work either, I get the same error.

Message was edited by:

Jan Alberts

Former Member
0 Kudos

NLCC has to be billed with IV intercompany billing,this will defnietly work.

Reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for stock transport order, for the deliveries type NL the billing type will be IV intercompany billing and WIA plants abroad. So at VF01 transaction enter billing type IV.

You are getting the error message becuase the copy controls delivery to billing the copy controls are also maintianed for NL to F2,do delete those entries. Check if NL to IV is mainatined if not you to create the entires

Please reward if this helps

Regards

Simu

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NL delivery is used for stock transfer in INTRA company process, so you cannot bill it because it makes no sense.

If you need it you have to work on item level, setting the billing relevance in the sales customizing and then creating copy control.

reward points if helpful

Roberto