cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1920 when install crystal report enterprise in server 2008 64bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Reports enterprise 10 install goes fine, but when i near the end of the Enterprise 10 install, each of the services fails to start.  the message for each is a pop-up that states Error 1920. Service 'Crystal Cache Server' (CasheServer) fiailed to start.  Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start the system services. Could you please help me fix the problem?

Thanks & Regrade

Hieu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Dell and Dhananjay.

I already run the install as admin, turn off firewall and using account admin start services, but cannot start service. "Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for delete"

Please help me to check and provide for me the solution?

Thanks all again.

Hieu

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crystal Enterprise 10 was never tested on win 2008 server because its too old.
It is quite possible that it will not run there.

You should use a more recent version Crystal server 2012 or 2013.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Denis,

Do you have the Guide for install Crystal Server 2013? Could you please provide for me, now i need it.

Hieu

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hieu,

Please refer the blow URL regarding Crystal Server 2013.

SAP Crystal Server 2013 – SAP Help Portal Page

Installation Guide - Windows:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/crs2013/en/crs2013_install_win_en.pdf

Hope this will help!!!!

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

I already installed Crystal Server 2013. but i cannot start Services Apache and i should be deploy weblogic 11 or Tomcat 7?

Thanks

Hieu

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to set each of the services to run under an account that has Administrator privileges on the server where it's running.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can follow these below points:

1. Run the installation as Administrator.

2. Turn off the firewalls.

--> I hope BO admin department can fix this issue or once again try to do complete installation with Admin rights .

--dj