SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no function module to create Invoice.

former_member564445
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi expert!

I work for Korea insurance project.

And I have to implement the manual invoice creation function.

But there is no function module to support it.

I remember there is a function to create a invoice as 'ISU_INV_ACC_PROCESSION' in 'FI-CA'.

So, I am implementing the function through the 'BDC' using the batch program 'VYCOV004'.

Have you ever implemented it using the function module ?

Thanks..

2 REPLIES 2

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are several FMs associated with invoice creation in FSCD under Function Group VKKB.

Am not sure of your exact requirement so cannot advice further ahead. You can check these out. Some of these need to be used under their particular event.  

VKKB                                                              Insurance invoicing

VKKB_INVOICE_BANK_ACCOUNT_GET    Determine Bank Account for Invoicing
VKKB_INVOICE_CREATE_0630                   FS-CD 0630: Payment - Create Invoice
VKKB_INVOICE_CREATE_0707                   FS-CD 0707: Create Invoices for an Account-Partner-Relationship
VKKB_INVOICE_CUSTOMIZING_READ      Invoicing - Import Customizing Tables
VKKB_INVOICE_CUST_FOR_REL               Invoicing - Import Customizing for a Specified Relationship
VKKB_INVOICE_CUST_READ_POINTER    Invoicing - Import Customizing Tables
VKKB_INVOICE_INSERT                              Determine Invoice Number and Customer Data Field
VKKB_INVOICE_INTERVAL                          Create Invoices for a Specific Interval
VKKB_INVOICE_INTERVAL_1702                Creation of Invoices for a Certain Interval
VKKB_INVOICE_MAIN_DUE_DATE             FS-CD: Determine the Main Due Date of an Insurance Account
VKKB_INVOICE_PARA_ALIGN_1703           Shift of Run Parameters on a Daily Basis
VKKB_INVOICE_PARA_SEL_1703               Enhanced Selection Parameters for Correspondence Creation - Invoicing
VKKB_INVOICE_UPDATE                             Change Fields of an Invoice Number

Here are some additional FMs which you can check out.

Function group VK17_CONTRBALA for Balanced Account Statements
ISISCD_SAMPLE_V750             CARP Correspondence - Sample Module for Contract Statement Request
ISISCD_SAMPLE_V751             CARP Correspondence - Sample Module - Print Contract Statement
ISISCD_SAMPLE_V752             Create Balanced Contract Statements for a Specified Interval

Hope this helps.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

try the following :

RV_INVOICE_CREATE

RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD

Regards,

Chandu