cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alternative BOM for AFS material grid level.

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to maintain alternative BOM for each grid level. Example - if T-shirt  which have different grid values red colour and blue colour and green colour and sizes l M XL.. When I was created BOM for FG ,, in first BOM i will be select red colour with sizes . and second alternative bom for blue colour. ,,,, Like shall we do in SAP AFS materials ..

Briefly : Can i maintain alternative boms based on grid values..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

HI Devarapalli,

It is possible to maintain alternative BOM based on the grid values ,you can select the grid by entering the consumption qty with respect to header component grid and item component grid.

regards,

Senthilkumar

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply..

For parent material there is no selection in grid level.. How system knows when we are created Production order for FG with different grid level .. which should be take into picture.

0 Kudos

Hi Devarapalli,

while create afs bom  for example header material having grid color : red ,blk,navy size : X,L,M.

Item Component having grid color : red ,blk,navy, Dia : 30,32,34

consumption qty : 150gm entered in the cell  with respect RedS,Red30

During Manual creation of production order for header material  ,you can enter the qty at grid  level at RedS - 500pcs. And you can see in component overview screen shows particular grid consumption qty for the order.

if you enter the order qty in some other grid  level , then consumption qty will not appear.

Exactly I don't know in your requirement why alternate bom is to be create based on gird value.

with regards,

Senthilkumar.S

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Can you please share screen shots . How system know which size need to pick for particular colour ...

For header , is it possible to enter the grid value in BOM

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

To understand the AFS BOM.. I had gone through the BOM, but there is no option to enter for parent component grid level selection. 

My query is, How system will calculate consumption qty for FG grid level into component grid level..

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

kindly find the below screen shots for afs bom creation there is common tcode CS01,select the item and click SKU DATA

then grid will appear and click line entry ,Line entry method is possible only for header and item component having different gird combination ,if the header and item  component having the same grid means line entry not display on the screen

you can select here header component grid and item component grid  to the consumption qty.

with regards,

Senthilkumar