cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SNC -> Print Forms using config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our system was upgraded from ICH 5.0 to SNC 7.02. We have documents relevant to POC that are printed.

THe ASN document and the Packing labels.

Earlier we were using smart forms that were called upon directly from inside the system. Ideally when the upgrade was done the forms should be called upon from config but that is not the case. The printing is done using forms that are called upon directly internally.

So the question is how do we fix this issue so that when we ask the relevant label / ASN document to be printed it checks in the config and doesnt open the form directly from inside the program..

As u can see from the screenshot.. I have no config in the spro config.. but my label gets printed.. Even adding any config doesnt change anything since it never checks this config..

So how do I get the system to start checking the config and not do from internally..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achint,

Can you check whether you have done configuration setting for printing.

Path: SPRO >> Supply Network Collaboration >> Basic Settings >> Printing

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I put the screenshot to explain the same thing. I have nothing in the label config but label is picked up internally and printed.. Some logic from ICH 5.0 that as not fixed. (ICH did not have this specific config).. 

I have tried that.. In fact for my ASN I created a new label and we tried to modify the smart form and nothing happened.. We then debugged and then realized that the system was picking up the label internally and not calling upon the config at all.

Probably there might be some note to fix this or something else.. but im not able to locate it.. Contacting SAP also was a kind of dead end because they are not ready to believe it ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue fixed.. there is a default setup that has to be done when upgrading from 5 to 7. The SAP help on the same topic has this detail given in the Notes..

Thanks all for the help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achint,

You have already found the required customizing.

In addition to that, you can use below BADI to make active changes by using ABAP code.

Regards,

Selim