cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host cinvwdb3078, ProgId =XI_

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am setting up Idoc to file interface and while sending test idoc from we19 it gives this error Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host cinvwdb3078, ProgId =XI_ in SM58.

There is one sap note on this and many blogs which asks to delete JCO RFC "XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID", but when I delete that then I get another error in ECC SM58 regarding the RFC destination TCP IP which we created in ECC, since now this RFC dest gives error ,server program not registered.

Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184948
Active Participant

This is resolved.

I used gateway of ECC in PI resource adapter and also Jco in NWA is not required.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is still open.

Question : Do we need to create JCo Destination in PI NWA ? or that is not required if we have made entries in Adapter resource inboundRA?

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anyone know how to handle this?

Problem is when I delete the JCo as mention in many answers it gives another error , in TCP IP destination in ECC for which that JCo was made.

Any idea where to go from here?

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF the program id is not registered, you will get this error.

The program in the above error should be registered in the gateway for this connection test to complete successfully. The server program rfcexec is responsible for its registration on the gateway.

To register the program login into the OS level as sudo su - <sid>adm and execute the following command.

rfcexec u2013g<program id> -a<gateway host name> -x<gateway service>

rfcexec is the server program name, the <program id> can be obtained from SM59, it is case sensitive and should match with the entry in SM59. The <gateway host name> and <gateway service> can be obtained from the transaction SMGW. When this command is executed it goes to a hanging loop.

The connection will fail once this command is terminated or the user executing this command logs off

To avoid this, instead of using the above mentioned command an entry should be made in the file saprfc.ini

To do this, execute the following command

sudo su - <sid>adm

rfcexec u2013D<destination name>

<destination name> is the RFC destination name in SM59

So now we are done with registering the server program, but how do we check it is registered, once a server program is registered it is displayed in the Logged on clients in SMGW.

In transaction SMGW choose GOTO-> Logged on clients. There should be an entry for the server program in the screen that is displayed with system type Registered_TP (which indicates that the program is registered)

Regards,

Saiyog

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank Saiyog for your inputs.

I have created TCP IP connection in ECC and registered the program id in PI NWA JCO RFC.So when I do this its not giving me the error of "server program not registered."

But, my real problem is , when I am sending idoc its gettnig stuck in sm58 with the error and to resolve that error , SAP note says to delete the JCO RFC I created to register the Program id of that TCP IP connection.So if I delete the Jco then I get this error of "server program not registered.".

So I am stuck.

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the below thread helps you....

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3275602

Regards,

Saiyog

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog,

The answer in the thread you sent me says to have interface name same as idoc name and in my case I have done just like that, but still thr problem exist