cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC NW issue: Cannot access the Time Dimension members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We had made some changes to the structure of the Time dimension. Post that some of the developers are unable to open the time dimension in the web admin. One can open the "Edit  structure" but not the "Edit members" link. When clicking on the edit members link, we get a blank screen as shown in the screenshot

Working on BPC 10.1 NW standard Release 810, SP 5, BW 740

Has anyone come across this error??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excuse me miss the mark "?".

I could fix this by adding another dimension to property problems, which in my case was the dimension account, Sali and went to join BPC and I could enter the members.

In your case, go to the Time dimension, and add a property to the dimension, you become to join BPC.

Regards

Carolina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Carolina,

I was able to resolve this by adding another property

Regards

Ashit

Robert_Jan_Bron
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Here we have some users with the same issue (including myself). Strange thing: Not all users encoutered the issue, and it started after a property had been deleted. It seems that everybody who was logged in to Admin encountered the issue.

I just added a new property to solve this. Now the problem is solved for all users except for me because i was logged in to admin (had too, in order to create the property).

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robert,

I too faced the same issue in BPC 10.1. You can follow the document link below to resolve this issue, it worked for me.

Regards,

Aravind.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!, I could solve it happens to me exactly the same, I can not edit any ID dimensions

Regards

Carolina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carolina,

Did you solve it? your post is very confusing.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

You can run the following program in SE38 as well.

UJXO_CLEAN_CACHE

UJXO_CLEAN_DIM_CACHE

UJXO_CLEAN_TDH_DIM_CACHE

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Tried running the 3 programs separately as well as one after the other. Of the 3 only UJXO_CLEAN_CACHE appears t have done something.

I get the following messages when I run

UJXO_CLEAN_CACHE -"Done"

UJXO_CLEAN_DIM_CACHE- 'Dimension cache are not found base on given condition. Cleanning dimension cache is skipped.'

UJXO_CLEAN_TDH_DIM_CACHE-

'Dimension cache are not found base on given condition. Cleanning dimension cache is skipped.'

'TDH Dimension cache are not found base on given condition. Cleanning dimension cache is skipped.'

However, the issue still persists.

Ashit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Please run UJA_DATA_CHECKER in SE38

also check if there is any short dumps in ST22

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

No problems observed (File service structure is correct) in UJA_DATA_CHECKER and no dumps in ST22

Ashit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Ask those users to delete PC_NW folder in my document folder.

Also clear all internet browser cache.

Andy

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Select environment and dimension.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shrikant,

Tried UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE before. It let us access the other dimensions but still getting the same error with the TIME dimension

Ashit

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

Have you changed hierarchy ?

Try this ( IT IS NOT GOOD SOLUTION )

delete hierarchy , process dimension in offline mode, run  UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE

Add back all members.

Shrikant