Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One - Windows 10

former_member221340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

With Windows 10 being announced on 29 July, is there a planned date or version for the SAP Business One 9.1 client on Windows 10?

Thank you,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Yesterday, SAP have proudly presented the new platform support matrix document for SAP B1.

Here is the link to download it:

SAP PartnerEdge

In the document, there is an info said that SAP B1 9.1 PL10 can run now in windows 10.

So, you can download the SAP B1 9.1 PL10 and then run it in the win 10.

Rgds,

Jimmy

cesar_arias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jimmy,

I tried downloading the document, but I couldn't with my S-Number. Would you please be so kind to provide it to us? 

Thanks in advanced.

Cesar

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

I will send it to you.

You can see my email address in my profile. Just send me blank mail and I will reply

Rgds,

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jimmy Michael

If SBO 9,2 works properly at Windows 10 ?

Bogumil

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

raden_anggy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am using SBO 8.81 with Win 10. I had a problem when printing the crystal report. When I select to print, the system will be close suddenly without any message error. Is there any special treatment for printing the crystal report in SBO 8.81 with Win 10 ?

Regards,

Anggi

sinaranvn
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Anggi,

Did you get solution for this issue? I had the same problem.

Regards,

Phuong

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As Dirk posted before:

For latest updates on platform versions supported by SAP Business One and related products, make sure to read the Platform Support Matrix documents published on SAP PartnerEdge as released by SAP Business One development.

The recent Platform Support Matrix states that Microsoft® Windows 10 is supported as of SAP Business One 9.1 PL10 and SAP Business One 9.2 PL00.

Note: If someone cannot access with its s-user the official info, please contact your SAP partner or possibly SAP directly on this issue. Without access to all the key information available for customers and partners you can not really work successfully/efficiently.

Best, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Some of our clients are working on  Windows 10 with SAP 9.1 PL 8. We haven't heard any issues from them. I have also Upgraded My PC windows 10 and SAP 9.2, seem like there are no any issues.

Thank You,

Iran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Re. SBO and Win10 compatibility: I am using Win10 with B1 9.1 without any issues thus far.

Also, if you come across any problems, you can change SBO client compatibility mode to Windows 7. Almost always works...

Hope that this is helpful...

Best,

A.G. Ghazali, MCP

SAP Certified Associate

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Until present, there is no info in the Platform Support Matrix document that SAP B1 9.1 PL05 to the latest patch can run in win 10.

So, do not use win 10 because if there are something wrongs occurs in your database and B1 application due to win 10, you won't get support from SAP

Rgds,

Jimmy

former_member95099
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

For latest updates on platform versions supported by SAP Business One and related products, make sure to read the Platform Support Matrix documents published on SAP PartnerEdge as released by SAP Business One development as other sources referenced outside the area of responsibility of SAP Business One development might be outdated.

And as Peter said above, we are currently looking into providing support of Windows 10 and will make a respective announcement in due time.

Best regards,

Dirk Lueke

SAP Business One Solution Management

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

actually we are working on the release, soon we will publish an official statement on this via the established channels SAP Business One Platform Support Matrix and SAP notes.

I'm sorry, but for legal reasons we're unable to give a binding statement yet.

Best regards,

Peter Hartwich

former_member221340
Participant
0 Kudos

Any news on this?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No news.

Thanks.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per attached document, there is no planned date for Windows 10.

http://twm.com.sg/wp-content/downloads/Platform_Support_Matrix_for_SAP%20Business_One%20Dec2014.pdf

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, recently i am installed on sap business one 9.2 one error will occur this browser access please tell me the solution

dalibor_knis
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Is this 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 10?

2) what is the Patch Level of the B1 9.2?

The error in the screenshoots means that user tries to 64-bit process on 32-bit OS.

Gatekeeper service of the Browser Access was developed as Server side component, orginally for B1 Cloud. As such it supported initially only 64-bit OS. As of B1 9.2 PL01 GK supports also 32-bit OS.

Setup Wizard indicates what plaform what component was designed for.

Kind regards

Dalibor Knis