cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to set parameter ssl/pse_provider as ABAP or JAVA?

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am on SAP PI 7.4 (dual stack) and using ICOs. Entire runtime in purely on Java stack.

For the Key Storage view 'ICM_SSL_25336', I am getting an error saying that 'JAVA is not the current PSE Provider'. I have gone through few blogs which says that I need to update the parameter 'ssl/pse_provider'.

However, I could not find the exact location where this parameter is located. Requesting your kind help on the same.

Thanks,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note for its creation and location - 1304687 - "wrong" SSL PSE used by ICM

amankumarmangla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Thanks for your response. As mentioned in the note, I have changed the 'pse_location' value from './../../../sec/SAPSSLS.pse' to './../../../sec/SAPSSLS_java.pse' but still getting the same error.

On selecting the Key storage view 'ICM_SSL_25336' it says that 'Changes to this view require export to PSE' and on clicking the button 'Export view to PSE', it throws an error saying that 'ERROR: -> Cannot export - JAVA is not the current PSE provider!'.

Requesting further inputs from your end.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction RZ10 change parameter ssl/pse_provider from ABAP to Java and restart the system.

After that you will be able to export view to PSE file.

Regards,

Dejan