SAP for Telecommunications Discussions
Network with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving communications landscape. Join in discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap for Telecom

tjirongoa
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are a Telecommunication Company looking for a billing system. We are considering SAP for Telecommunications.

Where can I find case studies or list of companies already using SAP for Telecom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Tjirongo,

if you are satisfied with answers and find them helpful, mark your question as answered.

Regards,

Mario

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

my company teams successfully implemented SAP Hybris Billing (formerly known as BRIM) for telco solution in Albania during integration of Eagle mobile and Albtelecom (fix operator) into one company.

I believe SAP can arrange you reference visit to Albtelecom.

Here you can find small case study material related to this implementation:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/130779574/Verso-Case-Study-ALBtelecom-2012

Hope it helps!

Cheers,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding SAP solution for telecoms, important to know is that this solution is based on former Highdeal rating engine known as one of the most flexible and agile rating systems.

Former Highdeal today SAP CC when runing on SAP HANA and integrated with SAP CRM, SAP Hybris and SAP ERP offers powerful solution for any and every telco business process.

Disclaimer: This is not PR, it's my perspective of SAP telco solution.

Br,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Tjirongo,

if you are satisfied with answers and find them helpful, mark your question as answered.

Regards,

Mario