cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection SAP EAM - SAP PP / Measure Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I am on a point, i hope you can help me. I have an Equipment with an measuring Point, this MP is for the operating hours with the unity [h] for hour.

So all is fine, now the next step i would develop in our system is, that this MP get´s the real dates from the Production Order.

Yes we have linked the PP Work center to our PM Equipment. I don´t no, if it´s possible to do this, but i think it could be work that way.

So is it possible to get the dates like operating hours from the Production Order Confirmations to my Measure Point?

Best Regards

Florian Demling

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys!

Thanks both for your good advices. Of course i would prefer the standard solution from SAP. But there is one issue i face, our Equipments are no PRT equipments.

So is there the possibility, to work with the Standard EQ´s or maybe a workaround?

Best regards

Florian

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Florian,

Two things we need to consider in order to be able to use Equipment Category "M"

1. Usage formula - which assigned in PRT data tab, this can be acheved with additional View for Equipment Category.

2. In Production order we are allowed to assign PRT's not checked with Equipment having PRT view this critical since the Usage formula is linked to it.

Rgds

Sunil

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Yes we can do it.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil!

Now i am on a good way to solve my business case. I created an EQ with an PRT tab, and added this EQ to an PP work plan. Then i created an Production order, of course with this work plan.
I created an Measuring Point on the EQ, all is fine. Then i made the conformation to the Production order and now i have a problem.

On line of that conformation, it should update my Measure document, but SAP didn´t....

So there is follwoing Note:

Confirmations - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Please look at:

In Customizing for Shop Floor Control, by choosing Start of the navigation path Master Data Next navigation step Production Scheduling Profile, End of the navigation path you can set up the following:

> Update usage counter for equipment PRTs

But in our system there is no such Button in the system 😞

I tried it in the IDES System for Mill Production, also no Button.... Maybe i should create a message directly to SAP.

Best Regards

Florian

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check -

374296 SAP OSS Note - No counter update from PP confirmation

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on EHP 7 Appl 617.

So this note dont concern in our System.

Regards

Florian

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Did you tried posting Confirmation, I doubt setting should be in Confirmation node and not in scheduler Profile or else it is inbuilt in Program.

Note - I Have craeted EQ with PRT View and attached in Production Order, when Confirmation done for Production Order Measuring document created successfully.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil!

Sorry, but can you explain your proposal a little more. What you mean with "I doubt setting should be in Confirmation node" .

Best Regards

Florian

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

I saw two links of SAP documenation for above mentioned setting one suggesting path as mentioned by you another stating it is in Confirmation parameter, so thats the point I wanted to make.

Also I have tried to check node in our IDES ECC6 EHP6 but didn't found.

Now as far as solution is concern Ihave tested in IDES & it works.

Pre-requisite -

1. Standard Equipment should have PRT View along with required parameter.

- How to do it?

• Either change View Profile for Standard equipment in SPRO.
  • IE02 - Goto Menu Edit=>View Selection=> with PRT data(tick on) Save it.

Rest of the steps remain same mentioned in my previous links.

Rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil!

So today we maybe found the problem, we think that the faul tis on the formula.

I would write again, when we solved the problem and how. Maybe i write my first document about this process.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil!

Now i get the solution. One thing was, that i used the wrong Formula, so you answer was right. I marked it, as the right one.

The second thing was, that i had not maintained the Measure Point to the EQ ...

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards

Florian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_mundhe3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

there is standard solution available for Creating Measuring document from production Order confirmation .

Please check link -Performance-based Completion Confirmations from Production - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

Rgds

Sunil

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

This looks possible but doer(explorer) needs to be an expert ABAPer. The logic is based on writing your code in user-exit CONFPP05. The intended effect would be: A Measuring document will be created during confirming an operation (CO11n).

Preconditions of the Logic

The Work center of the Operation being confirmed is same as the Work Center in Location tab of Equipment Master. See the pictures.

CO11N

IE02 (Equipment Master)

The assumption here is this work center will be used in only one Equipment master.

... And then, this Equipment master has a Measuring point (may be a counter).

Now the Logic for the code

During Confirmation of the operation the code

1. Retrieves OBJID value of your PP Work center from CRHD table.

2. Retrieves the Equipment number from V_EQUI table equating the above OBJID to V_EQUI-PPSID

3. If it gets a number (Equipment) then it retrieves the measuring point from the concerned tables. (I am not elaborating the tables here).

4. It then uses a fm like MEASUREM_DOCUM_RFC_SINGLE_001 to create a measuring document with Operating Hours value calculated from the confirmation screen. (Alternatively you can use BDCDATA programming to create a measuring document)

CO11n

or any other value you want to give to the OprHr. Like this, whenever a CO11n  is performed, a measuring document will be created depending upon the  equipment master availability linked to that PP work center.

Hope this helps.

KJogeswaraRao