Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate / Discount in ISU-FICA.

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement that when customer does the payment via FP05 within 5 days of acknowledgement date, discount should be posted as 2%, else if customer does the payment within 30 days discount should be posted as 1%. Please guide how to map this requirement in standard.

Regards,

Viraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

The discount functionality that you are looking for is not possible through Standard SAP, as Standard FICA payment terms only support one level of cash discount. You have to cater your requirement through an enhancement.

If you are willing to post the discount as a separate document, then you have to enhance event 0020.

Else, if you are willing to post the discount as an additional item against the payment document, then you have to enhance event 0032.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

why so? there is option in OBB8 to have multiple level discounts..!! Will that not work?

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you check out the help documentation for FICA payment terms, it is clearly spelled out that only one level of cash discount is supported.

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks William and Amlan... I checked in documentation.. So, now I implemented event 110 to calculate rebate charges manually.

Thanks

Viraj