cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Fiori app in HCP Fiori Site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deployed a fiori app in HCP and it runs fine.I created a tile for the app in the fiori launchpad site.When i open the tile it throws a dump "Could not open app.Try again later".

As per my understanding the component name,URL,application name are all correct.The error log in the chrome console is as below:

2015-07-08 16:05:18 Application initialization failed due to an Exception:

Error: found in negative cache: 'Z_Material_List_App/Component.js' from /sap/fiori/zmateriallistapp/Component.js: Error: failed to load 'f_fiori/MyRouter.js' from /sap/ui5/1/resources/fisker_fiori/MyRouter.

Please guide.

Regards

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The OData service URL declared in your application’s Component.js should refer to a destination file deployed on your HCP account.

serviceUrl:  "/destinations/<destination name>/<relative service end point URL>"

The path should be mapped in the applications neo-app.json:

{

"path": "/destinations/<destination name>",

"target": {

"type": "destination",

"name": "<destination name>"

},

"description": "Some description"

},

After the application is running in the Web IDE you should add the module path of your application ("zmateriallistapp") to the OData service URL

To “proxify” the calls when the application is running in the fiori Launchpad site

serviceUrl: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("<application name>") + "/destinations/<destination name>/<relative service end point URL>"

Please look at the bellow configuration for the "employee" application

Let me know if this works for you,

Ido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

Thank you for providing the details.

How should i find the destination path of the Odata in the Hana cockpit?

Regards

Radhika

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In this case - the service end point is - http://services.odata.org/V3/Northwind/Northwind.svc

Your destination file named northwind refers to - http://services.odata.org

The service URL in the Component.js should refer to the remaining (relative ) path, like this:

serviceUrl: jQuery.sap.getModulePath(<application name>) + "/destinations/northwind/V3/Northwind/Northwind.svc/"

(notice - once you add the modulePath it will only work when running from FLP)

In the neo-app.json:

{

"path": "/destinations/northwind ,

"target": {

"type": "destination",

"name": northwind

},

"description": "Some description"

},

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

My Odata is deployed on on-premise gateway NGD and not Northwind.Therefore i am not sure how do i find the OData destination name from cockpit.

I am aware of Odata URL that is running on NGD.

Regards

Radhika

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you know the URL to the on-premise OData service you should define a new destination file with the base URL and the required authentication and use it in the same way displayed in the northwind example above.

What is the URL you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

Is there any document i can follow to create the destination file.

Below is the OData URL:

https://webidetestingzmateriallistapp-s0013863591trial.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/opu/oda...

Regards

Radhika

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you export the Web IDE project youre working on and attach it to this thread?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

Can i send it to you through email or some other way.I do not want to put it in the thread as it contains company specific names.

Regards

Radhika

former_member199536
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sure, lets continue via email. Ill post the final resolution here.

ido.shemesh@sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

Thank you for resolving the issue.I am able to view the data from on-premise Odata service onto a Fiori app running on the cloud.

Regards

Radhika

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to deploy to register the application directly from Web ide.Now the application launches,but still data is not visible asit is trying to call the Odata from the cloud portal URL rather than gatewya URL

https://flpportal-<account>.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZZFAPP_MATN_STK_LST_...

Please advise.

gowrisankar_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello ,

Did you check by running the applcation in webide, whether data is retrieved.?

destination is added in the cockpit?

can you post the screenshots

BR, Gowrisankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Yes ,the app runs fine through web ide as well as the destionation is mantained in the cockpit.It is in the fiori launchpad cloud portal site that the app does not load the data.

Regards

Radhika