cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI GLM Barcode 64bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

We upgraded from 32-bit Windows 2003 to 64 bit Windows 2012 Server and now the barcode does not want to preview in the word document. I received  TBarCode11_x64.dll from Tec-IT but we are still not able to load and view the barcode. Could someone please help me understand what may be missing from the WWI server that would not have the bar code library not show. I  have attached the information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_bautz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Brenda,

I assume you are using WwiBarcode.dll with WWI to generate barcodes.

With that, the latest compatible version from Tec-IT is TBarCode10_x64.dll. And when using that, you have to make sure to also install the 64bit version of WWI (and Word).

Starting with SP31 WWI introduced a slightly different approach to support more barcodes types and barcode vendors. You can find more details in SAP note 1293379.

Best regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian -

I have the 64 bit version of Word as well as WWI but it does not want to load the bar code. I also checked with SAP note: 1293379 but did not work. Any other suggestions?

michael_schmalfeldt2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brenda,

the syntax of the report Symbol usage in the WWI template is changing when you make use of the new Barcode functionality. Make sure that you are using the right Syntax depending on your Barcode library usage.

Michael