cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori My Inbox no Details

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas/Masa/Friends,

I am having issue in My Inbox application. First Screen shot is for same PO from Purchase order Fiori Application with Same Standard workflow. There all details of PO is displaying.

In the second screen shot is same workflow data from My Inbox application. There no details for the same PO and same workflow task.

My Inbox App

Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

By default there wont be any workflows in my inbox. You have to configure these work flows based on your requirement. For example,in your case it is PO approvals. So you need to identify workflow ID,task ID and step ID and configure the same in the gateway server to route those specific workflows to your inbox. If you are using custom workflow scenarios like VIM vendor Invoice management which is not a SAP Standard which is owned by Open text in that case you wont get any data in myinbox app. You need to configure scenarioID for your requirement and pass the parameters to stnadard task processing service.

For more details please do visit my blog:

iOS, SAP UI5, Fiori & SMP Encylopedia

0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Thanks a lot. I am not using any custom workflow in this case. I am using standard PO Workflow task TS20000166. And the same PO approval is perfectly is listing in My Inbox application. Only thing here how to bring PO related header information in my right hand side panel of that Purchase order.

Regards

Srikanth S

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Hope you have checked the link shared by me.

Step by step procedure is given. This should solve your issue.

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Its perfect. Thats the solution

Regards

Srikanth S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirkantha,

Can you help me in fiori inbox app installation. I am using junos eclipse version. I have downloaded standard MyINbox code and extended but the extended project is not running. Giving following error.

Uncaught Error: failed to load 'cross/fnd/fiori/inbox/Z_CA_FIORI_INBOXExtension/Component.js' from ./Component.js: Error: failed to load 'cross/fnd/fiori/inbox/Component.js' from ./../CA_FIORI_INBOX/Component.js: 404 - Not Found

I have give parent project path also correctly. Please help me.

sap.ui.component.load({

name: "cross.fnd.fiori.inbox", 

url: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("cross.fnd.fiori.inbox.Z_CA_FIORI_INBOXExtension") + "/../CA_FIORI_INBOX" // provide parent project url

// we use a URL relative to our own component; might be different if

// extension app is deployed with customer namespace

});

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Kindly create a new discussion

Regards

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Tejas. Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Standard PO approval application : GBAPP service

My Inbox : TASKPROCESSING V2.

if you are already using standard po app, no need to use my inbox app, as the po app has lot many features and details like header and item level. The data which you see in the app is coming from the gateway gbapp service, There is a different UI as well as Gw addon involved for this application. Same is not possible in my inbox app as a default. I dont see any value addition for a user who has access to both the application.

If customer is using only my inbox app, and he wants all the po, pr, pc items in his inbox. Then he can look for following features in order to get the feel of the app to the fullest.

1. Use open task feature (Open release PO tcode from the app, eg me29n)

2. Try to use app to app navigation.Navigate to approve po app from your my inbox app. From the PO task, you should be able to navigate to approve po app, in one click.( No configs available right now with me)

3. Enhance the my inbox app in order to get the real feel of approve po app. Check out note to get the my inbox cookbook (extend task processing service to achieve header and item level data and extend UI to add more screens S2, S3 etc)

4. Approver sometimes need not go into complete details. Only the high level information should be on screen, in order to approve a po. This can be achieved by using badi implementation. Please check Fiori cloud edition to have a feel of the myinbox app. SAP Fiori, Demo Cloud Edition

steps :

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

The data in po approval standard app comes from the gateway service and not directly from workflow. Odata service is written in order to get the header and item level data.

For my inbox, you have to enhance badi in order to get task description. You can chose what data to display.

Regards

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hello Tejas,

Thanks for your detailed Information. Our client want to implement My Inbox application for all kind of approvals instead of PO Approval application.  Demo Fiori Cloud having the following information (Screen shot) for a purchase order.

If I want same kind of information in my Fiori Inbox, which BADI I need implement. If I try to implement /IWPGW/ES_TGW_TASK_DATA this BADI will it work as I required? Or if I use some other BADI please let me know. If u have such code it will be helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Srikanth S

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the badi is sufficient

You need to enhance task description method inside this

Regards

Tejas