cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDN is not getting auto-activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

After getting the ASN from a vendor in ECC , the Inbound delivery is created while the same passes to EWM as an Inbound delivery notification.

This IDN gets auto-activated everytime but for the last two days , the user has to activate it manually. Please help for the same.

Thanks

Regards,

rajbharati Sinha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your IDN using /SCWM/IDN and check PPF tab, whether the PPF action was triggered to activate the IDN and status and application log of the PPF action. You should be able to get the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the error which i am getting here:

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharti,

Can you post full message log?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Khusboo,

Please check below i have maintained full message log:

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to show the log of the ppf action, then you can probably see what the issue is. But the probably issue is written by Suraj already: "I can see your IDN does not have ASN no and that is one of the required entry for ID to be created.".

It depends on your EWM release. But the ASN must be unique for every delivery from one vendor (that is the standard setting). In older releases a blank was also interpreted and could not be used a second time, but if you have not changed the setting, at least a second use of an ASN leads to this error. Can you compare the ASN with other deliveries?

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Juergen,

Just curious to know is ASN a mandatory field? I am working on SCM 9.1 and I have many test cases where I did not enter ASN but it never failed(multiple cases of blank ASN with same vendor).

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharti,

.For your IDN can you go to PPF action tab ,select action details and then select log.?Post that log here.

Regards,

Khushboo

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

no, it is not a mandatory field. As I described, the system checks the uniqueness. And it used to have an issue with a second "blank" as well. But since 7.x this has been changed. A blank is not creating an issue (and I usually also leave the field empty).

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khusboo,

Thanks for the below explanation.Please find the log may this help us:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

I am using EWM 7.x series , so i need to maintain the ASN no?Please check the below log:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

Kindly check the information in /SPE/OL19  and See the Blue information it should be appear with some information. Also, if possible delete and recreate the Logical System and Queue Types as:-

SCM Basis Integration Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape Assign Logical System and Queue Type

and create the Inbound delivery and transfer.

Thanks

Yogesh

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajbharti,

In IDN,PPF action tab at item level go here and post log .Also since you are using an older version it could be because of blank entry but you should get more details in the log .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khusboo,

Thanks for the above details.Please check this as you suggest:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I am not aware of the /SPE/OL19.Could you explain what it is?

SCM Basis Integration Basic Settings for Creating the System Landscape Assign Logical System and Queue Type

While for above steps may i ask Basis team to do the same?

Thanks

Rgds,

Bharti

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajbharti,your log doesn't give much details. Are you working on test system?Dis you check as per Suraj's suggestion if you already had delivery with blank ASN before creating this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No, it is production system.I don t know why the info is limited here.

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

Kindly check the information in /SPE/OL19  and See the Blue information it should be appear with some information. Also, if possible delete and recreate the Logical System and Queue Types as:-

and create the Inbound delivery and transfer.

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

The /n/SPE/OL19 is used to prepare distribution model between ECC -> EWM. So, execute this t-code in ECC and see the results. It should be shown as-

As far as

If u are able to see the information

Business System Group

Logical System

SAP System

Release

Queue Type

ERP001

EWMCLNTXXX

X

Release Version

Inbound Queues

ERP001

ERPCLNTXXX

X

Release Version

Inbound Queues

Kindly check this information...

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

I have checked the same and below is the screen shot:

Secondly, i am getting the links in SPRO.

Thanks for the great effort.

Await for your reply.

Regards,

Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

After all above post and feedback. I hope you should take this issue to technical consultant and find whats actual thing  is stopping. Most of functional inputs are done from all end.

But still I feel it is due to duplicate ASN no. .

Regards

Suraj 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj,

I will do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

R u using HU in this inbound delivery ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

Kindly Check SMQS as well. It should be green with 'R' type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yogesh,

You mean to check with smq1 and smq2?

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Rajbharati

In EWM, enter the SMQS in command prompt and hit enter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I have tried but it displays that i am not authorised for this transaction.

Also it is HU managed delivery.

Thanks

Regards,

rajbharati Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharati,

Also try to activate it manually if some issue is there you will come to know otherwise, only PPF action can be the reason for it.

Regards
Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajbharati

Please check the storage location assigned to Inbound delivery or not .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharati,

Check in system if someone have changed the PPF action, your IDN is activated to ID automatically by PPF action profile processing.

In your previous deliveries which were activated automatically, you can see at item level in PRDI tcode in PPF tab it was successful processed. But in your recent deliveries it will not be green status(successfully processed)

Thanks and regards

Anoop\

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

The PPF action in scwm/idn i have checked and found the below error:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajbharati,

I can see your IDN does not have ASN no and that is one of the required entry for ID to be created.

That is for to stop duplicate ANS no. If you have this filed blank earlier this will not allow you to create ID.

Also Check log suggested by others in PPF tab click on log button and post here.

Regards

Suraj