Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your session timed out. Close the Java interface and log on again

former_member644785
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to modify a WEBI, I have the following message : "Your session is timed out. Close the Java interface and log on again".

I use BO 4.1 SP3 Patch 5 and Java 8 Update 51   

Do you know how to solve the problem ?

Thank you in adva,ce for your help.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a number of SAP Notes and KBAs you can find direct by "Your session is timed out. Close the Java interface and log on again", but reasons are different and depend on what you are you doing with the report (adding a mesure, editing a header whatever else), where (applet or rich client), VPN usage, antivirus program etc.

This is a copy-paste:

1961826 *

1956256 *

1963284 *

2071236 *

2076121 *

Please check, if it won't help, provide some more information about what are you doing. If yes, please provide a feedback what it was.

BR

former_member644785
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ekaterina

Thank you very much for your help and all the notes provided

In fact I've installed WEBI Rich client and now I'm able to update Data Access with this tool.

Best regards,   

Nicolas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csk901
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Recently I came across the same error in BI Launchpad, however I was able to edit the report in Rich Client without any issue. Did some troubleshooting, looked into the xml configuration files etc, but to my surprise it was an issue with disabled Webi Processing server. SAP should improve their error message to reflect the underlying issue instead of confusing with these kind of messages. I am pretty sure there are many other reasons for which it throws this same error message, but this is one of the cause. I hope you had already figured out the cause of your issue.

Regards,

CK