cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR INVOICE MANUAL CANCELLATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me regarding  with my concern it's possible to manual cancelled AR Invoice transaction in SAP B1 v8.82 ? to prevent stock movement and AR balances and not using the AR Credit Memo transaction, is there any way to do that?

Appreciate with your replies.

Thank you & Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to manually cancel in 8.82 version.

Thanks.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Sap, A/R invoice cancel is to add a cancellation document. Very similar to credit memo, but more straightforward, since u dont need to change the date etc.

Just right click on the open invoice, and select Cancel, it will pop a new window for the cancellation doc, and just click add.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Wang

How can i create a cancellation document in SAP B1? can you give me guide or tutorial regarding with this concern of mine.

Thank you sir.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just open any OPEN document (invoice, delivery, etc), and right click, select "Cancel".

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank Wang

I try it  but when i right click AR Invoice open document there are no cancel show up.

former_member212181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi erwin,

Cancellation of Delivery, return,  AR Invoice, AR Credit Memo, GRPO, Goods return, AP invoice, AP credit memo are come up with version 9.0

Its not available in earlier version

Cancellation of Sales and Purchasing Documents

In SAP Business One 9.0, you can cancel most sales and purchasing documents that normally trigger postings. Upon cancelling such a document, a corresponding cancellation document is created to reverse the associated accounting, tax, and inventory changes. The base documents belonging to the canceled documents are reopened with balances due restored. You can now copy these base documents to new documents.

Note This functionality is not available in the Israeli localization.

Thanks

Unnikrishnan