cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost component split and semifinished product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have the problem with cost component split and roll up cost component for semifinished product. Our cost component split is:

10     raw material

20     semifinished product

30     external coopertion

and so on... the next is not relevant

So the lowest material number 1 has costs in raw material (10) of cost component split. The next level of BOM material 2 has raw material (10) too and the material number 1 from lower level of BOM, but in cost component split is 20 semifinished product blank. All material costs from lower level are in 10. I need to see in cost component split seminished product from lower level in 20.

I know about: the idea of having both itemization and cost component split. In itemization are costs of material without multi-level roll up and in cost component split are costs with cost roll up.

Do You have experience with this, some solution?

Thanks a lot, Gustav 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In cost calculation ....

1. Itemization view includes some category lime M, E, G etc which shows the direct source of cost coming from. Within "M" you can see the items defined in BOM...so here you can find cost of SFG also...

2. CCS you will breaking up the cost at its cost elements level from original source..so SFG (in house)

will be broken up to its primary elements and basically keeping the SFG(in house) cost as "0" and flow to primary CE... But in case of purchase SFG you can see it in CCS because in that case SFG is like a direct RM

Now if you don't want to see any roll up cost to any attribute you may untick "roll up" in CCS

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

thank you for explanation, i thought so.... the roll up in cost component is mandatory when component is cost of goods manufactured or is for inventory valuation. I need roll up, but cost component split want to see for concrete level, so SFG 612400 as lower material in cost component 30, raw material 10. Not roll up in original source.

thanks Gustav

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustov

As I explained Itemization is one way of seeing the cost where you can see original source wise and CCS view is another way of seeing the cost basically roll up view and also at CE level. If you go in depth...

1. In itemization main source we assign in BOM, Routing, Costing Sheet, Additive cost etc are being shown at different actegory

2.In CCS all above source are broken to CE assign to CCS attributes...so one is header and another is line items

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Kamal, i understand.

Is there in SAP a report where i see FERT material (the highest) with all cost element from all levels of BOM? Do you have experience with userexit in CK11N - cost - user exit display - cost report 1-3?

Thanks a lot, Gustav

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustav

I think in standard sap this type of report not available. Only a development may help you by using the following tables...from where you can get CCS cost and by abap prog you may create a report as you want.

KEKO...KEPH..CKIT...CKIS

Kamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

it does not matter where, because it is the same everywhere, Kamal is right. I understand this concept, but i need another view of CCS. I don´t know whether it is possible. If not in stadnadard, how in non-standard?

Gustav 

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the consumption cost elements in the respective groups in OKTZ.

Say Raw material : 100000 to 100199

Semi finished : 100200 to 100299

Finished : 100300 to 100399

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

i have maintained OKTZ:

Lower level has only raw material:

That´s ok. Next level has raw material too, but semifinished product from lower level, but i see all costs in raw material, i need to see lower material in 20 semifinished product:

Thanks.

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As observed, System is working fine as per the range mentioned in OKTZ.

For the Semi finished goods say 4-10001205:

The component will be RM cost + Overheads so cost has been updated in RM Tab and Overheads tab. SFG tab will show Zero only.

SFG tab will be updated when you see the cost estimate for a FERT Material.

Mistake:

You have mentioned 612200 GL as a SFG in OKTZ

In CK13N:  There is no amount is related to 612200

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m sorry, that´s my mistake. I explain it bad. But it does not matter.

The material 4-10000035 is as semifinised product in 4-10001205, consuption cost element for material 4-10000035 is 612400. In OKTZ is 612400 as cost component 30, but cost component in cost estimate is blank. All costs from lower level are in raw material 10. I need only 612400 in 30, others raw material in 10. Off course, this amount (612400) decreased other cost component.

Thanks, Gustav

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Confirm one thing...?

(a) There is a  value for the GL  612400 in itemization view & not getting value in components view ....?

(or)

(b) There is no value for the GL  612400 in itemization view & not getting value in components view ..?

System behavior:

If there is value for the GL  612400 in itemization view then you will get value in components view

Close the issue once the issue get resolved.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

A) is right:

OKTZ:

Cost component split:

In total itemization and cost component split is same, but 612400 - semifinised material has all material costs in 10 - Raw material, this is roll up from lower level.

Regards

pavan_kumar18
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OKTZ settings for the Component you are looking for:

Cost roll up tab checked or not...? ( For the cost component Product Mills)

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have, roll up is mandatory when the cost component is Cost of Goods manufactured or has inventory Valuation.

a similar problem has solved https://scn.sap.com/thread/1153089

but without solution

thanks, Gustav