cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IST Change Process (own change process) - Change prices manual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I´m in a middle of a BRIM (Telecommunications) project ingrating CRM and ERP (CI) only, not a CC.

We have manually prices, not a price list. For all process will be manual prices.

I have to make my own pricing change process. Anyone knows if is there any standar process to copy and modify for my own requierement?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Marcelo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mario, Georg,

We are implementing SAP CRM Telco for the corporate segment. As prices depend on the negotiation the sales executive does with the customer, they do not have a Price list but they negociate prices with each customer individually. We defined a pricing procedure with manual conditions, which the user should enter on the provider order.

Prices are set for the first time when the sales executive negotiates the terms with the customer. This prices may change due to different reasons:

• The customer cancels one of the main contracts, so the Price negotiated before is no longer valid.
  • The customer contracts additional services and renegotiates prices of current contracts.
  • Inflation

In any of this scenarios we need to update the contract in order to update prices. Is there any change process we can use in order to perform this?

Do you have any suggestion?

Hope this explanation clarifies my concern.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo

stefan_kiene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I think you are already on the right track regarding the technical implementation.
There's no standard process to adjust the prices. Depending on how the process looks like

• are prices set automatically based on some look-up, calculation or so,
  • shall the prices be maintained in the standard price views
  • or in custom build form views

the implementation of your custom process will look differently on the BTMF class and the UI views assigned to it.

A good template for copying could be the base class CL_CRM_BTMF_CONTENT_TELCO

It actually does no change in the business data. So if you inherit from this class you can add you business needs. In case you have data that should be changed without UI interaction, you may compare to CL_CRM_BTMF_TELCO_EXTENSION_12, which is extending the contract by 12 month.

If all your changes are captured on the UI you don't need to enhance the BTMF process class, but only configure the process views in IMG.

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

First of all thank you for your reply.

The prices will be maintained in the standard price views using a manual condition.

Thanks for the tips for the implementation.

I´ll let you know when we perform the process.

Best regards, Marcelo.

0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

can you share some more information what you mean with "manual prices"?

Are you refering to SD conditions or some other price persistence and are you using the CI rating process with consumption items (CITs) or do you start with billable items (BITs)?

Best Regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

It's not  BRIM if there is no SAP CC.

In telco industry manual prices for all processes is not viable solution.

You should consult with your system architect.

Regarding pricing change process - maybe if you provide more details someone can help.

Br,

Mario