cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears configurations for India (arrears payments and deductions)

former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one guide me to learn about Arrears concept.Here i have a few doubts regarding this concept please answer the same.

1) what are the types of arrears in payroll.

2) What are the configuration steps for India

3)In which payroll sub schema and which PCR's get involved while processing arrears

4) If i want to process arrears for Basic, HRA,Conveyance, if it is the case from which wage types i have to copy and what are the characteristics i need to assign.

5)From which infotype we need to be process arrears, whether it through IT 14 or IT 15.

6) What is the difference If arrears process through regular payroll and Off cycle payroll.

I quest you to answer in sequential manner. If you answer sequential it would be helpful for me.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arrears are payment pending for employees from a previous date. for example, if you are in auguest month, the payments will be with effect from April 2015.

Arrears are calculate thriough IN42, IN43 and IN44 PCR in Indian payroll. To calculater the Arrears for individuall WTs, you have copy the above PCRs and make change witht custom WT which you have created for the arrear amount to reflect.

Further details go through the below link,

Arrear wage type | SCN

Thanks,

John Cheriyan