SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Match Code for new field ZFILGR added to Price Field Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I´ve added a new field  FILGR (store groups) to the price catalog field following these steps. This for Retail Pricing and not SD Pricing.

1. Create data element ZFILGR in SE11 as a data type.

2. Include it in pricing communication structure, KOMPAZ and  KOMKAZ

3. Include ZFILGR in the field catalog. SPRO (Define Condition Tables/ Allow Fields)

4. Create the table with the new field ZILGR. SPRO (Define Condition Tables/ Create Condition Table)

5. Create a Z... sequence adding the new table. SPRO (Define Access Sequence/ Create Z Access Sequence)

6. Mantain condition record with the new key. The new field appear, but is does not appear the match code for the new field? How I solve this issue?

7. Another doubt I have is If it necesary in this case that is  for Retail Pricing (VKP5)  and not SD Pricing  to configure User Exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Your help is very much appreciatte.

Regards

Berta

3 REPLIES 3

david101
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Berta.

Can you please explain a bit more your scenario (is it for having planned markups at this level?).
Note that if the sales price calculation is done for the organizational level ‘site group’, data is retained at site level with negative consequences for system performance.
If you can, i would recommend you to check a Price list scenario.

Otherwise....
Point 6/: a Search help in the kompaz structure for the field ZFILGR is needed (check with your developer to add BETK Search help....)
Point 7/: implement SMOD_LWVK1002 as you need to transfer the data in the field KOMP-ZFILGR from the transaction table to the communication structure.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards.
David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

Yes, this is for planned mark up.

Let me give you more details of the scenario.

Right now all planned mark up all the same for all sites. But we need to move to differentiated planned mark up.

At first we tried with price list to group sites. Price list retains data at price list level a not site level as you said, everything was ok,  but then when we were testing competitor prices in sales price calculation in VKP5 (variant CC) we found some difficulties combining price list and competitor prices. Why?

Competitor prices analysis is done by site and not by price list. Each site is measure against a specific Competitor depends on its location. So when you  execute  VKP5 including competitor prices for a specific site, then the planned mark up it brings is 0 because it does not find the mark up for the site, because even when the site belong to a price list does not retain the value site level only at price list level, therefore is not possible to do the correct analysis based on the strategy defined for competitor prices. I am not sure if I make myself clear. That´s the reason why we decide to use group center because it keeps retaining data at site level allowing us to the competitor prices analysis.

6/: Our developer  did and it worked and then I maintained the condition in VK11

7/: we try user  exit  SMOD_LWVK1002. When we execute VKP5 does not take value from the condition  defined at group center in VK11. When you go the sales analysis in VKP5 the sequence with the table is there, but not getting the condition value.

It is not transferring the value from the A705-ZFILG to KOMP-ZFILGR.

What about User Exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP from  include MV45AFZZ to provide values to new fields in sales order processing. We are not sure if this user exit works for Tx VKP5 Retail Price Determination since this one seems to be specific for SD- Tx VA01 and other transaction more related to SD.

Your comments are welcome

Regards

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

The only step that I have pending is No.7,  to transfer the data in the field KOMP-ZFILGR from the transaction table to the communication structure.

You mentioned CL_EXM_IM_SMOD_LWVK1002 to be able to do this. Could you please give me more details. So I can explain my developer.

Regards