SAP for Telecommunications Discussions
Network with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving communications landscape. Join in discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMCA to SAP-FI

former_member717591
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need to implement a solution to send the RMCA documents to SAP FI with original document types.

And creation/ grouping of documents into reconciliation key is per document type basis.

Please let us know how this can be achieved.

Regards, Anitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

I'm assuming that you mean the FICA document type BLART with "original document type":

have you already checked event 61? You can use event 61 to derive the document type for the gl posting docs (HBBLA). If you want to have the FICA doc.type 1:1 in GL, you'd have to define those GL document types accordingly and could simply takeover FICA doc.type BLART into the field HBBLA.

Best Regards,

Georg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

I'm assuming that you mean the FICA document type BLART with "original document type":

have you already checked event 61? You can use event 61 to derive the document type for the gl posting docs (HBBLA). If you want to have the FICA doc.type 1:1 in GL, you'd have to define those GL document types accordingly and could simply takeover FICA doc.type BLART into the field HBBLA.

Best Regards,

Georg

0 Kudos

Hi Georg,

Thanks for the reply.

1)The requirement is, as of now all the RMCA documents are sent to SAP FI system with XX document type.

But the process should be changed to send all the invoices (say BLART is IN) with same document type IN to SAP FI system. The FI document has document type IN, not XX.

If the credit notes with document type CN will be sent with same document type.

2)Grouping of documents with same document types into one reconciliation key.

Please suggest us how this can be configured.

Best Regards,

Anitha

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

I think both requirements can be solved via FICA event 0061:

First you need to create an own FI document type (T003) per FICA document type (TFK003). In event 0061 set C_FKKKO_CUS-HBBLA = I_FKKKO_CUS-BLART and it should result in separate entries in DFKKSUM and also the original FICA document type is visible in the FI document.

Have you already tried to use event 0061?

Best Regards,

Georg

0 Kudos

Thanks Georg for your help.

From initial prototyping we found event 0061 can fit for our requirement.

Best Regards, Anitha