cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom fields on IW28/ IW29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to add custom fields on the selection screen as well as the report output for IW28 and IW29.

I have come across forums for the ALV output customization. But how to achieve this on the selection screen ?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Veena.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marc_marco
Contributor

Hello Veena,

Regarding the selection field :

You can also try to achive this using Enhancement point  / Enhancement implicit

Step 1

Add your new selection field  in thie code area

or here :

Step 2:

Delete the required lines from object_tab ( which represent the ALV list ) in the end of the based on the new selection field selection values  in the end of the selection_l form add your  Enhancement implicit like in the exemple below

Hopes this help

Regards,

Ziv

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Veena,

get your ABAP team to have a look at BADI_EAM_SINGLELEVEL_LIST via SE18.

PeteA

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

Please read RIHQMEL as DIQMEL in my above replies, which is the structure of IW28/29 selection screens. But here it is seen that QMEL is already available as an include table, means anything appended to QMEL will be available here. Now there are 2 options for you.

• Follow the way Ziv suggested by taking help of the ABAPer.
  • Develop a report (through SQVI or Infoset query or ABAP) having these fields into Selection screens

You may take one whichever is easier to you.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Please check below thread.this will resolve your issue.

SAPTechnical.COM - Screen Exit for Notification Header (TCode: IW21) and show the custom fields in s...

Regards

Vivek Patil.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor

Hello Patil ji,

Before giving a link, you should ensure that whether the core issue asked by the author is being addressed. Here the author specifically asks for a way to have the z fields in the Selection screen. Now you should tell which part of the referred document is answering this point. Simply giving an link without addressing the asked point just makes your reply irrelevant.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veena,

It is the same way explained in the Part5 of the document Here it was explained for ALV, For selection screen also you need to follow the same way, only change will be the structure you work with will be different. (Perhaps it is RIHQMEL presently I'm off the system).

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

For the selection screen customization is there any exit - screen exit/ function exit to be used ?

Also, are there any config changes required ?

Thanks,

Veena.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, There are no config settings neither any exits. It is through Append structure of the selection screen structure structure. May be some BAdi exists for this.