cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No product is coming in SRM My Shopping Cart fiori app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring SRM My Shopping Cart fiori app in my local server , I did every thing but when I am opening My Shopping Cart app it is giving me black screen.

Please get back on this soon.

Thanks,

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After all the configuration like trex and MDM catalog setup also issue was not getting solved because there was an issue in MDMAPIC.

After solving this issue i was able to extract the data into SRM stagging table and once you will done with the extraction, you have to index your data then only it can be visible.

Thansk,

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

you have to configure the SAP SRM User Interface Add-On 1.0 before you can see SCs in the app. Please refer to SAP note 1911004.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I am using HUB architecture, where SRM system is my backend and I am accessing my FIORI app from getaway system .

I have testing SRM system and there product is coming properly, only when I accessing with my fiori app , nothing is coming as i mention in my question above.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I am using HUB architecture, where SRM system is my backend and I am accessing my FIORI app from getaway system .

I have testing SRM system and there product is coming properly, only when I accessing with my fiori app , nothing is coming as i mention in my question above.

Thanks,

JP

0 Kudos

Hi JP,

You have to install and configure the 'new SC UI add-on' on the backend. This add-on must work before you can use the Fiori app.

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I have already upgraded  latest add on , still not working , I am not sure , do we need TREK, because we are using MDM service to get product.

The same web dynpro application is working correct in SRM, but this FIORI application is not working.

Please suggest some thing.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it is not TREK, It is TREX

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I think you have not configured cross catalog search. Please double check.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your reply.

I have configure cross catalog search in our SRM system, because the same catalog, I am able to see in SRM portal system, the issue coming only when I am accessing FIORI application.

Can you please help me on this and also I have some question.

1. I have done MDM server service setting , which is accessible in SRM portal, do we require TREX ,if yes, Is it mandatory?

2. If TREX is must then can  you explain how I can integrate(Note : I am following HUB architecture).

3. If I am getting product list in SRM portal , it means that cross catalog search done correct, so any other configuration requires?

Thanks in advance for your help, please reply fast as I have very imp client demo.

Thanks,
JP

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Please identify which OData has an issue.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

This is the service which fetches product and this not retruning any thing.

CROSS_CATALOG_SEARCH

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also there is no error from backend is showing in chrome debugger.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

You can set external break points in the method of CROSS_CATALOG_SEARCH OData service and can find what is missing. I think cross catalog search is not configured.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I already did that but not getting any clue, I have asked certain question to you could you please reply on that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your reply.

I have configure cross catalog search in our SRM system, because the same catalog, I am able to see in SRM portal system, the issue coming only when I am accessing FIORI application.

Can you please help me on this and also I have some question.

1. I have done MDM server service setting , which is accessible in SRM portal, do we require TREX ,if yes, Is it mandatory?

2. If TREX is must then can  you explain how I can integrate(Note : I am following HUB architecture).

3. If I am getting product list in SRM portal , it means that cross catalog search done correct, so any other configuration requires?

Thanks in advance for your help, please reply fast as I have very imp client demo.

Thanks,
JP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

JP

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JP.

TREX is required for searching. It is a part of SRM UI add-on configuration.

Enterprise Shopping Cart (SAP SRM User Interface Add-on) - SAP Supplier Relationship Management User...

Regards,

0 Kudos

HI JP,

are there errors in the browser console or in transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG ?

Did you configure the SAP SRM User Interface Add-On 1.0 and the user can see the SCs there?

Best regards,

Michael

SAP Fiori Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

There is no error in service , i have checked, also have followed every thing , and still i am not getting any product list.

Do we have to do any extra configuration in back-end which are not there in Fiori app library documentation or any note for this?

Thanks,

JP

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Please ensure you have configured your UI add-on with the following note:Disclaimer - SAP Help Portal Page

And the configruaitons and oData service actived : App Implementation: My Shopping Cart - SAP

Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP SRM - SAP Library

If you have followed all the instructions, please press f12 while testing and share the error's which comes on your browser. Further, please test the oData services if they show any results.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

I have followed every thing , and still i am not getting any product list.

Do we have to do any extra configuration in back-end which are not there in Fiori app library documentation?.

Thanks,

JP