cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Partner Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can read in the documentation of Cloud 4 customer that it is possible to set up a Partner Portal via SAP HANA Cloud Portal integrated with C4C.

This should allow partners to log on to the portal and create leads, opps, ... and access some of the data of C4C.

I have activated Partner Channel Management and Deal Registration in the scoping of our project.

I also need to have C4C communicating with the SAP HANA Cloud Portal, but i am not sure which steps and pre-requisites are needed.

Does anyone have a guide on how to set-up the integration between C4C and Cloud Portal and how to set-up the partner portal?

Thank you and kind regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Hossain,

refer the below document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-66705

regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

Thank you, i will take a look at it.

Regards,

Michael

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hossain,

Check more on the below link

For this you need to have the subscription to PCM apps which are standard SAPUI5 apps from SAP which would get the data from C4C and display them on this apps which are deployed on HCP. These standard apps needs licenses.

The earlier link showed the configurations needed to get the C4C system configured with HCP, however their are lot of things that need to be done apart from the things that are mentioned on ANY of the standard guide. We are right now working on this project and facing these inconsistencies. But I am sure SAP will be up with the detailed document in future. Believe me this is one of the awesome feature brought by SAP. I see data coming up in these apps more quickly than what we see on C4C.

Hopefully we get this product more flexible to customize for partners like us. Share your experience if you get any.

Regards,

Chandan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasHensel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Hossain,

please note that we released new accelerators for kickstarting implementations of partner portals with SAP Cloud for Customer. You can learn more in blog post about .

Regards,

Thomas