cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect diagnostic agemts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have installed new solution manager and now I perform system preparation steps. In step 6.3 when I push Get Agents button I get errors:

OAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")

Web service invocation problem on host anyhost.anydomain.am and port 5555 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_SMDAGENT_MONITORING

I cant understand why 5555 port is used. I have checked in OS level, no one program isnt listening that port.

Can anybody help me to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In initial configuration in system preparation->Web service Dispatcher->Configure Web Dispatcher step, the web dispatcher port must be set 8000

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message from log file work/dev_icm

[Thr 140695411726080] Wed Sep 30 19:29:33 2015

[Thr 140695411726080] *** WARNING => Connection request from (24/1983/0) to host: <fqdn>, service: 5555 failed (NIECONN_REFUSED)

[Thr 140695411726080] EX-T24, U1983, 001 SOLMAN_ADMIN￝嘋, 10.100.0.153, 19:29:33, M0, W2,     , 1/0 {000a03aa} [icxxconn_mt.c 2108]

The new message appears every time that I push "get agents" button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure the webdispatcher is working?

The refused connection will come if the port is either getting blovked or not running

Regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

Open transaction SOAMANAGER and click on Web service configuration.

In the object name field, enter CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON and click search. Open the same and click on display. Just click on ping webservice to understand if its fine or not.

Secondly you can click on transport settings to understand what port and what host is being used,

Hope this helps

Regards

Aditya Khorana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya Khorana

Ping on web service returns error

SRT Framework exception: Service Ping ERROR: Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED")

Secondly you can click on transport settings to understand what port and what host is being used

I have checked port and host are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the web dispatcher is acting funny. Check Similar thread for this type of issue. See if it helps

Regards

Aditya Khorana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the 80 port isn't listening, but there is no firewall working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

Are you referring to the "Get Agents" in the System Preparation- > Prepare Landscape Description -> Connect Diagnostic Agents ?

Please check if you have maintained correct port entries in the step Configure Web dispatcher as per below SAP KBA -

1776552 - SOLMAN_SETUP - Step Connect Diagnostics Agents fails with "ICF Error when receiving the re...

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

thank you for fast replay.

Are you referring to the "Get Agents" in the System Preparation- > Prepare Landscape Description -> Connect Diagnostic Agents ?

Yes

Please check if you have maintained correct port entries in the step Configure Web dispatcher as per below SAP KBA 

I have checked the port is correct(5555)

Here is the Sap management console snapshote. Is it mean that my java stack and dispatcher are up?

best regards Aram