Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPLink doesn't seem to work anymore

vince_tebano
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have been trying to install JSON Adapter for ABAP Function Modules () which requires you to load it using SAPLink.  I have tried using every revision of SAPLink of the program but it dumps every time I try to import the JSON Adapter project.  I thought it may be the project I was trying to install so I tried 5 other ones that were listed on the SAPLink page.  None of them will install. 

Has anyone else run into this?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

This is the error I get on all the projects:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vince_tebano
Explorer
0 Kudos

You need to install the SAPLINK nugg twice.  Then activate.  I have a good link on installing for other people having these issues:

2 REPLIES 2

vince_tebano
Explorer
0 Kudos

So,  I found through some digging is that you have to install ZSAPLINK_INSTALLER.txt and then use that to install the saplink.nugg.  The only issue is the classes will not activate.

I have tried activating all at once, one at a time but they do not want to activate.

I was getting the error that the check CHECKEXISTS can only be implemented after its redefinition.  A tried the final checkbox and that went away.  Now I am getting the DELETEOBJECT can only be implemented after its redefinition.

I have tried to create a ticket on the SAPLINK.org site but can't find way to do that.  Is there anyone that help with these issues?

vince_tebano
Explorer
0 Kudos

You need to install the SAPLINK nugg twice.  Then activate.  I have a good link on installing for other people having these issues: