cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis Using Earned Values (POC is not updated in KKA2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to implement the Result Analysis functionality for the first time, using the POC from the progress analysis,

I made the required configurations/master data, but i'm facing the problem that when i run the result analysis transaction KKA2, the POC is not being updated.

System keeps fetching the 1st POC which was recorded on the progress tab of WBS (CJ20N) the 1st time i ran KKA2, and when the POC of the WBS changes in CJ20N, those changes are not updated in KKA2.

The below is some screenshots of the setup i made:

Now I try to run KKA2 for period 10.2015, system should fetch the current progress (80%), however it keeps fetching the progress where recorded the last time i ran it (67.5%)

Note: The progress of period 10.2015 was 67.5% the 1st time i tested KKA2, and I changed it manually to 80%.

Appreciate your valuable help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Byalya,

I am agree with Ken approach with Progress analysis , first you write the POC to the statistical Key figure, Then your RA  will read  this POC, will need update in value based from SKF .

Try this .

Regards

Asish

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to run progress analysis first and it will write the POC to a Statistical Key Figure.  RA will read this POC from the SKF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I notice you have assigned a POC method Q. Please try this with V (value based) POC and see if this make a difference.

Cant tell if the RA cut off period is current from the date but you may want to take a look at that as well.