cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of IX 044 message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

How do I get rid of IX 044 message(Service order billing is through WBS element) when I do the resource related billing on the service order?

Thanks and Reagrds,

Anish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The revenue postings should be allowed in the configuration of order types in OIOA to actually get rid of this error.

Thanks and Regards,

Anish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generation of Resource-related billing with reference to a service contract is not possible.  You need to follow the steps as detailed here.

Resource-Related Billing for the Repair Order - Customer Service (CS) - SAP Library

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Lakshmipathi for the reply..let me try to explain the scenario in my current client

The requirement is for us to implement the resource related billing on a service order ZCLM which is damage claim service order.So for that I have created a new sales document type ZRRB and a debit memo reuqest ZDRB.I went into the Service order check indicator and put ZRRB right beside the service order type ZCLM and I also put the DIP profile RRBMODEL in it.

I have also created an item category ZRRB abnd put the DIP profile in VOV7.So, now when I try to run the resource related billing for the service order ZCLM I get the above error IX 044.The service order has a WBS element but the WBS element is disabled from billing but I can still see the error IX 044 when I try to do the resource related billing.Let me know what I have missed and please give me some suggestions as to where I should look.

Thanking you in advance