cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas Flavor in Fiori Launchpad (new tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My goal was to start a Screen Personas flavor from the Fiori launchpad using this document:

Start Personas Flavors from the Fiori Launchpad - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki

I created the launchpad application and a target mapping, added the role to my user and finally created the tile for the flavor.

When clicking on the newly created tile the browser opens a new tab for this flavor.

Image 1: Clicking on the tile to open the Screen Persons flavor

Image 2: The Screen Personas flavor opens in a new tab (tab number 2)

Is there any way I can configure this to open the flavor in the same tab as the Fiori launchpad? This means not opening a new tab for the flavor, it is how all of the Fiori apps currently work on the launchpad.

I have tried changing settings in the Fiori launchpad configuration administration or in the Launchpad application (transaction lpd_cust), without success.

Best regards

Thomas Bretonnet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor

Hi Thomas;

Try changing the application type in LPD_CUST to URL instead of Transaction as shown below and provide the url as /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=/PERSONAS/LAUNCH&sap-client=<clnt>&sap-language=EN

and give the same parameter flavor in target parameter mapping.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet

Thank you for your answer.

The flavor now opens in the same tab but I have encountered another issue.

As you can see on the image below, the transaction /PERSONAS/STARTER opens but I have to select the flavor.

Link in address bar should be correct:

http://cernum66.cernum.com:8002/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client...

Previously the flavor opened directly into the new tab, without having to select the flavor in this new screen.

Best regards

Thomas

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Thomas;

try the following.

Press f1 on the input field for the flavor and check the screenfield name for this.

then pass this as a parameter in the url and pass the okcode.

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=/PERSONAS/LAUNCH <screenfieldname>=FLAVOR;DYNP_OKCODE=SHOP&sap-client=015&sap-language=EN

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The input field for the flavor is 'flavor'.

I changed the url with the new parameter, but it seems to do nothing.

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=/PERSONAS/LAUNCH&

flavor=flavor;dynp_okcode=shop&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN

Best regards

Thomas

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas;

Refer to the below and construct the url

How to prefill fields and skip first screen with webgui? - Wiki - SCN Wiki

there seems to be a required *(asterisk ) before tcode.

it should be case sensitive also. screenfield also in capital case and also space is there after the tcode and parameter and there is no & there.

/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?~transaction=* /PERSONAS/LAUNCH <screenfieldname>=FLAVOR;DYNP_OKCODE=SHOP&sap-client=015&sap-language=EN

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarbjeet

Thanks for your help, I managed to solve it.

The URL =

/sap/bc/personas?sap-ie=edge&sap-client=100&~transaction=/personas/launch%20FLAVOR=flavor&~okcode=ONLI

With 'flavor' added to parameter mapping.

In Fiori launchpad configuration administration I configured the tile with parameters =

flavor=<flavor_id>

Again, thank you for the help.

Best regards

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member192584
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.