cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to get Required code group / code and short texts for selected set in QS51 & the same is maintained in QS41

0 Kudos

Hi guys...I am new in Quality management & the query is I am unable to get Required code group / code and short texts for selected set in QS51 & the  same is maintained in QS41 & but not appearing code group / code and short texts for selected set for qs51.

I need to edit in new entries by copying the selected sets from QS41 or how code group / code and short texts will appear  for selected set for T-code QS51.

Kindly reply

Thanks in anticipation.

Shailen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shailendra,

Suppose you have created some Code Groups and Codes for Catalog '1' using QS41. Now you can see them automatically in QS51. Slected set means you need to create Selected sets (just like CodeGroups in QS41), but you do not create codes here. you select different codes from the CodeGroups created in QS41. In QS51, when you click the F4 help of of CodeGroup field in the Selected set Codes, you'll have option to select the different Codes you created using QS41.

So you need to Create Selected Sets using the Codes created in QS41 for one catalog type. Hope this makes your idea better.

Also this document might be of help to you.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Sir,

Actually in QS41 under catalog 1 both code & code group is maintained WHILE creating selected sets & its visible.

But the same code & code group is not visible in QS51 automatically as per your reply  & while selecting particular single selected sets & no option available for selecting like F4 in QS51

Kindly route your answer that how to see that code & code group which is not visible in QS51 for selected sets which was already created in qs41.

Plz let me know for more info if needed..Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO path:  SPRO > IMG > Quality Management > Quality planning > Basic data > Catalog > Define catalog Types

Check the following setting for your catalog, say for Catalog '1'  .

This tick should be there.

Also check these things

• Whether all the CodeDroups (created in QS41) are in Released status?
  • Are you trying for same Catalog (like '1') at both the places? i.e., QS41 and QS51?
  • If nothing is left for checking then,  look into SAP notes 1078292 and 1091604 in this context.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Actually the requirement is to create new selected sets/code group/code/short text under catalog 1.

I little confused because what ever the requirement is to create for specific plant,The user is sent same screenshots with target plant & expecting from me to create same for target plant.I mean requirement & sample info in matched.

So little confused

I created the same,but need to active on plant level.Can in short you PLEASE explain how to set up from end to end cycle for above scenario.

THANKS

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shailendra,

I do not think this data is plant dependent. Once created in QS41 / QS51, they will be available for all plants. And creating selected-set is not complex as you are experiencing. There is nothing much to explain too beyond what already has been. Keep trying you'll find soon where you are going wrong.

0 Kudos

Hi sir....I created through QS41 at client level & added same functionality active via QS51.

Thanks A LOT

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may now close the thread by clicking on 'Correct answer' on one of the posts. You may also click on 'Mark as assumed answered'.

Answers (0)