cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC ERROR:UJO_READ_EXCEPTION_018

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I am working on BPC 10.1 (Classic) ,when  I am trying to create a report using New Report option ,The system is throwing an error.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Bad request.

Server message:

code: UJO_READ_EXCEPTION_018
severity: error
description: MDX statement error: Error occurred when starting the parser: timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
log id: 051MZI}37jMixwWrJ0LeYG
DATAVALUE:Error occurred when starting the parser: timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
MDX:  SELECT NON EMPTY  {[/CPMB/AHDTRB7                 LTV_PARENTH1].[2011.Q1                         /CPMB/AHDTRB7] ,[/CPMB/AHDTRB7                 LTV_PARENTH1].[2011.Q2                         /CPMB/AHDTRB7] ,[/CPMB/AHDTRB7                 LTV_PARENTH1].[2011.Q3                         /CPMB/AHDTRB7] ,[/CPMB/AHDTRB7                 LTV_PARENTH1].[2011.Q4                         /CPMB/AHDTRB7] ,[/CPMB/AHDTRB7                 LTV_PARENTH1].[2011.TOTAL                      /CPMB/AHDTRB7] } ON 0  from  [/CPMB/AHMLSDF/!!O/CPMB/AHMLSDF]  WHERE ( [Measures].[/CPMB/SDATA] ,[/CPMB/AHDSFYH].[Actual] ,[/CPMB/AHDC52P                 PARENTH1].[Africa                          /CPMB/AHDC52P] ,[/CPMB/AHDPZP1                 PARENTH1].[TotalProduct                    /CPMB/AHDPZP1] ,[/CPMB/AHDZOG7].[EUR] ,[/CPMB/AHDC4RC].[BS000] )
V1:Error occurred when starting the parser: timeout d
V2:uring allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
V3:
V4:

-----------------

Framework message:
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the note Safa recommended please also check check the following existing note.

1995588 - MDX: Problems calling the MDX parser

Best Regards,

Leila

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BPC and BW - version and SP, please!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Did you check the following SAP note:

2077523 - UJO_READ_EXCEPTION_018 error happens when refreshing a report

Do you have any errors in the UJA_DATA_CHECKER and SLg1?

Regards,

Safa