cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field to 3PL outbound delivery request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add an extension field from the sales order to the 3PL outbound delivery request.

What I have done so far is created the field on the sales order line item, added the process scenario to copy the field to the customer demand and outbound delivery request.

This is working correct, so I have the field available on the Outbound delivery request.

But now I am looking for a way to add this field to the 3PL outbound delivery request. Is this possible ?

Best regards,

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_resag
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Edwin,

I was able to push the field through. Maybe you start from the 'Third-Party logistics WoC - 3PL Outbound: Delivery Requests view, add extension fields to the header or item and push them through via 'Further usage' in the adaptation mode to all the scenarios. Please also select the warehouse request scenario. Then in the 3PL Requests view you can also add the the fields to the UI (see screen shot).

Then in that same UI you can also push the extension field through to the outbound B2B message via further usage on the 'Services' tab:

Best regards,

Stefan

Former Member

Great Stefan !

The trick is indeed to activate the 'Outbound delivery request - item to warehouse request - item'. After activating this I get the option for the 3PL request and the field is included in the 3PL xml.

Thanks,

Edwin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_saurabh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

If the Outbound Delivery is of type 3PL then the extension scenario will not work.

This is not supported.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman,

I will look for a scenario with PI extracting the sales order values and adding them to the 3PL request before sending to our provider.

Best regards,

Edwin