cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File sap/zapplication01/index.html NOT found!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create a new fiori application, created with a new Fiori Wave 2 template on webide. This template has not index.html. The application works correctly on the Fiori Lauchpad cloud, but when we deploy in the SAPUI5 ABAP Repository, configure and run the app, gives the following error:

File sap /zapplication01/ index.html NOT FOUND!

We have created other applications with the previous template, if they have the index.html and work without problem, you may be missing?

Our system is a NW 7.4 with SAPUI5 Library 1.28

Regards,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was resolved. We update the abap repository server to SAPUI5 1.28 and we apply the latest patches and all work fine. SAPUI5 1.28 have a different folder structure and, they removed the index.html file from the templates.

Regards,

Johnny

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To whom it may help, another way to solve it: Wave 2 apps do not generate any index.html, because they mainly use XML coding. The name of the Component has to be mentionned in the LPD_CUST entry in field "Additional information" and there must be specified  : "SAPUI5.Component=yourComponentName".

Then Launchpad knows that the entry point is not index.html but your component.js file (you can check it either in SAP Web IDE or Inside the BSP under SE80 when your app is deployed into the Gateway backend).

Hope this helps, as I spent this morning to find out...

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Colin,

with your response guided me to the answer, and the following link solved it:

Best Regards,

Jordi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

Please upload a screenshot of the app folder structure in SE80 BSP app.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the folder structure. We tried copying the file out of the webapp folder. and the app don't work.

Regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it work if you right click on index.html here and test?  Do you test it from SICF?

0 Kudos

Hi Johny

I didn't found my index.html file