cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM4 (release order) for Consignment Fill Up Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Wanna ask about releasing consignment fill up order.

I create consignment fill up order with no amount inside.

When I try release Standard Order through VKM4, the credit status become "Released", but when I do the same thing for Fill Up order, the credit status still show as "Not Performed" alias the order is not release.

Credit Status stated on the header of sales order (Goto - Header - Status).

And also, I expect that the problem is in item category difference, I try to uncheck "Credit Active" checkbox on VOV7, but still found that the order still cannot be release.

Can anyone help me to figure out what is the problem behind?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gilberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I have problem when releasing consignment fill up order through VKM4, but overall credit status is still on "Not performed" (VBUK-CMGST = ""), it should be changed into "Released" (VBUK-CMGST = "D"), if release is succeed.

Standard behavior in SAP won't allow to release consignment order.

Even I have tried to unchecked the "credit active" on the item category setting, the consignment order still has credit limit check on it.

That is proven by oldest open item was pop out when release.

Said on OSS note 492831 - Consignment and credit management. that S066-OIEKW is not updated.

But that's not the point, because we calculate the consignment value by themselves instead using S066-OIEKW.

I need to release consignment order due to my business scenario, which include consignment value as our credit limit check.

Is there a way to release consignment order?

Thanks in advance,

Gilberto

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already you got a response that with standard configuration, it is not possible to achieve your requirement and not sure, still what you are expecting here.  Either you raise OSS message with SAP justifying your stand as to why you are looking for credit check at fill-up, or go for customization at your risk

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a standard functionality since during Consignment Fill-up process, you only just move the goods from one place to another place under the same company code which should not be treated as a sales.  This is also in line with the note already shared here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

I know that the standard behavior in SAP won't allow to release consignment order.

Even I have tried to unchecked the "credit active" on the item category setting, the consignment order still has credit limit check on it.

That is proven by oldest open item was pop out when release.

Said on OSS note 492831 - Consignment and credit management. that S066-OIEKW is not updated.

But that's not the point, because we calculate the consignment value by themselves instead using S066-OIEKW.

I need to release consignment order due to my business scenario, which include consignment value as our credit limit check.

Thanks in advance,

Gilberto

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OSS note 492831 - Consignment and credit management explains the reason for it.

Regards,