SAP for High Tech Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share cutting-edge ideas, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on pushing boundaries. Join or start a discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company interested in SAP for High Tech

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement SAP ERP for a new company that our company just acquired. I came across "SAP for High Tech" while browsing for SAP solutions that fits our business processes. Since we do a lot of "software licensing", "variant config" etc, this "SAP for High Tech" seems like a good fit for a portion of this implementation.

I want to get information about how to activate SAP for High Tech in our company. Does it come as a part of SAP ECC? We have SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6. Who is the right contact in SAP to learn more about this solution? Is SAP for High Tech a separate module or a comprehensieve solution in iteself?

Specifically, we are looking for SAP solution to incorporate business process of selling software and content licenses, not a comprehensive solution in itself. I'd appreciate if someone gave me direction on SAP for High Tech.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Thanks Ayush for reaching out to us. Please contact directly me on my email - hemanth.garg@sap.com for further discussions on the SAP for High Tech.  We do not recommend customers to install Industry add-on for Software companies that comes with DIMP extension.