Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service order error in do complete business

former_member199302
Participant
0 Kudos

dear expermient ,

iam complete cycle repair process and made all things and the status in my service order is (TECO CNF  PTBL GMPS MACM PRC  RET  SETC ) if i try made complete business this error is appear t

Unprocessed future change recs for order xxxxxxx prevent del. flag/completion

Message No. CO688

Diagnosis

There are still future change records or error records to be processed from the confirmation for the confirmation processes in order xxxxxx. Possible confirmation processes are:

• Automatic goods receipt
  • Backflushing
  • Calculation of actual costs
  • Data transfer to HR

System Response

You are not meant to set the deletion flag/'completed' status for orders with future change records that have not been processed.

Procedure

You should process the open future change records using

• The CORUPROC program, by dispatching it in Customizing in a background job (dispatch background jobs: dispatching processes).

Check if incorrect goods movements or incorrect actual cost calculations exist for the order, and reprocess these if necessary:

thanks alot

Sadin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the information in note 1912955 that will help identify what is causing the error and how it can be resolved.

-Paul

former_member199302
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Paul ,

thanks for reply and sharing for knowledge , this note it was very useful and help me to solve this issue

best regards

Sadin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadin,

This is a very common error. You have to follow the procedures to identify where the error is ?

Regards

Terence