cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS WDA - TEAM Detailed Navigation click/Link not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am facing a strange issue for that I am seeing assistance.

I have a custom MSS role and I added/Delta linked the Team work set from MSS Add-on to my custom folder and attached it to my role. Now this working perfectly fine in DEV box. Now when I move everything to QA the screen the detail navigation is not showing up. Also in the standard role when I click on TEAM in DTN it do not do anything and comes back to first role in hierarchy.

BR

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The issue got solved by SAP and here is the correct solution

Specific to our scenario, we were getting this issue due to the fact that one of the portal component EP-RUNTIME 7 SP 9 didn't get installed properly in QA and that  the reason we are getting the below error.

So SAP has suggested to reinstall the EP RUNTIME componenet again as per the steps followed in note 1921719 which solves our problem.

BR<

Shobhit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit

From the screenshot its seems that you are using a Contextual Navigation Panel (CNP).

Can you please refer to the below Note and check if you are at at the required SP and Patch level or not.

2051013 - Contextual Navigation Panel (CNP) is not displayed in AFP

Regards

Santarshi Samanta

Follow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santarishi,

Thanks for your response.

What I understand from your suggestion is to follow the note to check on the Portal installed component.

I compared the EP-RUNTIME component version in both my DEV and QA portal and the both are same. So I do not have any reason to say that this might be a cause as it is working fine in DEV box.

What I observed over the period that this is a problem related to Dynamic navigation. I tried to check the issue in the standard MSS role and this issue is that whenever I click any application "either Team/budget etc" the portal is doing no action and move me back to first role in my profile.

BR,

Shobhit